GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Knife searching"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/05/07 at 22:00
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
the new bleep test?

thoughts?
Sat 02/06/07 at 21:32
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Its a fitness test. They did it in the senior football, you get 3 chances to make it each time.
Sat 02/06/07 at 10:57
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Alfonse wrote:
> Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> It was dreaded, and come to think of it, utterly pointless.
>
> Measuring fitness? Only the unfit kids thought it was pointless.

Not really. You already have an idea of how fit you are. Measuring anything that you don't want to know to more accuracy than you already do is pointless. And the remaining implication doesn't exist.
Fri 01/06/07 at 15:54
Regular
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
It was dreaded, and come to think of it, utterly pointless.

Measuring fitness? Only the unfit kids thought it was pointless.
Fri 01/06/07 at 01:46
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> I could be wrong here, but if you suspect your average 16 year
> old chav of having a lethal weapon on their person, it's
> probably not in the teacher's self presevation interest to find
> out if they were right.

I agree. Lets give the teachers guns to protect themselves. Its the only way they can be safe.
Fri 01/06/07 at 01:35
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
In my day, the bleep test involved running from one end of the sports hall to the other in between bleeps which speeded up. It was dreaded, and come to think of it, utterly pointless.

Anyway, teachers now have a right to search pupils whom they suspect are carrying weapons, is that correct?
I could be wrong here, but if you suspect your average 16 year old chav of having a lethal weapon on their person, it's probably not in the teacher's self presevation interest to find out if they were right.
Fri 01/06/07 at 00:22
Regular
"Mooching around"
The what now?
Thu 31/05/07 at 22:00
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
the new bleep test?

thoughts?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.