GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Future of Special Reserve"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/11/01 at 14:21
Regular
Ok, so we have had the future of gaming. Been there done that, bought the game. What about the future of Special Reserve. After all, if it weren’t for good ‘ol SR there would be no FOG chat and I wouldn’t be writing this silly topic. So what is SR’s future. I will look into my crystal ball and make something up.

Its autumn, 2850. Tony Junior makes an early start to the day. He goes down the thirty flights of steps and sits down ready for breakfast. He calls over one of his 6969 servants who pours him a bowl of honey nut loops. He looks up and sees the picture of his dad- Tony senior. He thinks to himself: if my dad could see me now, sitting on all this money, living in one of my three country mansions and owning 36% of Mexico- he would be proud. Still, he appreciates the £50 and the company left in his will.

Breakfast is over quickly and Tony JR leaves his country mansion in Leighton Buzzard, ready to go to work.

“Welcome to Special Reserve”

The sign on the front of the door. Tony JR opens the door to start another days work. Over-night Tony JR had made a mere £6,050,458,947,980. Tony JR asks his ancient business partner Mr. Snuggly to announce today’s competition winners. GAD had been scrapped. Now there was console of the day and DVD player of the day. Snuggly, or Ancient Al as he was better know. had been announcing winners for many years, but he loved it- ‘Seeing there smiling faces every time I say they have won’ is what he said.

Ukchatforums still exists. Home to many gamers across the world. With many new forums for the foreign guests. On Ukchatforums, today is a special day. Today was the 4,484th notable election. 7.098,350,858 votes had been cast worldwide. The winner of the election was Grix thraves the 4th. Making it a successful 4 Notables within the Grix family.

Special Reserve was still selling games and DVD’s. Thought- at an un0fair price. Tony JR had bought out every competition in the land. Some staff had been hired, some fired. Some had just fanised. Loki and no10 had been seen in years. It was said they were having a secret affair in Austria. Though an un-confirmed rumour. Ali, although he was 120 years old, still worked strong and hard- pushing himself to the limit everyday. Darkus’ children worked here too as well as the new boy, Rasta-
Billy-Skank. All worked hard to make sure that SR made lot’s of money and gave customer’s what they wanted.

Special Reserve- in the 2850’s was running strong. A powerful, rich and clever manager. Who tried to take over the world but was stopped by Bill Gates JR. Money is pumped in by the day, the Playstation 7 and the GameHexagon are selling well. The future is bright for Special Reserve.

Well there’s my predictions. Does anyone think that Special Reserve will survive for many more years to come or will they fail? Share your thoughts.

Thanks for not reading
Ice Blaster
Sat 01/12/01 at 14:07
Regular
"always swirling"
nice one IB!
lol
Sat 01/12/01 at 13:54
Regular
Good post IB made me laugh
Sat 01/12/01 at 08:50
Regular
"One More Chance"
LOL! Great post there Chris mate, i liked the part about the Gamehexon!
Fri 30/11/01 at 23:24
Regular
"Back in black"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Cool, I have kids.

Yip
Grix Thraves i- you
Grix Thraves ii- King
Grix Thraves iii- Knight
Grix Thraves iiii- Dustman
Fri 30/11/01 at 23:22
Regular
"Back in black"
Grandprix wrote:
> Nice post IB. I wonder if I was one of the 4000 odd notables? :D

Yip, you were the 3999th :D
Fri 30/11/01 at 23:00
Regular
And all of them notable too! :-)
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:54
Regular
Cool, I have kids.
Fri 30/11/01 at 21:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Nice post IB. I wonder if I was one of the 4000 odd notables? :D
Fri 30/11/01 at 20:55
Regular
"Back in black"
The Game wrote:
> I can't believe SR don't post GAD's First Class... they always used to... :(
> It's a shame they don't... I think it's only fair... because... err... you
> know!

Well, they just should!

Well in the future they will:D
Fri 30/11/01 at 18:20
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Ok, i'll look into my crystal ball and make me something up..

Jordan..

No, not that, special reserve, ahh here it is..

SR will......not last in the near future.

Oh dear.

Looks like someone called Tonty will take the reigns and re-name the company 'Great underpriced games galore' nickname Guff.

:-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.