GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who Cares?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003'.
Thu 03/04/03 at 20:22
Regular
I was looking through 'The Sun' today and I noticed an article that was just stupid.

It was about Tiger Woods PGA 2003 and the Scottish character in it.

Some MP was saying how offensive it was to Scottish people and how stereotypical it was, you know, with the kilt and bushy red hair and stuff.

I myself am Scottish and I don't find it offensive at all, it's just for a bit of fun, it's only a game.

People need to lighten up a bit in this world.

We ourselves do the same thing at New Year, it's a good laugh wearing one of those silly tartan hats with the red wig on it. It's just for a bit of fun.
Fri 04/04/03 at 16:34
prrft, golf games, hate em, if you like golf then go out and play it...
Fri 04/04/03 at 13:37
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
Slaveunit wrote:
> Blair needs his nuts removed
>
> You assume he has any...?

Fair point...remove Cheries!
Fri 04/04/03 at 13:35
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Slaveunit wrote:
> Blair needs his nuts removed

You assume he has any...?
Fri 04/04/03 at 13:23
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
The sad truth of it is, is that political correctness is so far gone that this country has lost it's national pride.

Whoever thought of taxi drivers not being allowed to put england flags on their cars during the football is a racist themselves.

Yes we should accept and respect other nations, but not by sacrificing our own. The americans might be fat and stupid but because they are allowed to show their colours they can enjoy their american-ness with pride, not hide it away like we have to.

Blair needs his nuts removed for allowing this country to lose it's identity and for giving the EU power over stuff that we should have the say on. It's amazing we diddn't get the euro!
Fri 04/04/03 at 13:12
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
CDouch wrote:
> You've all seen how the British are represented on TV...I've never
> been offended.

Preciesly...Although It's only a matter of time before we start seeing other nationalities appear on tv and believe what we see E.G.

-Tiwaneese girls are lady-boys as are Brazillian and most Spanish
-Americans are fat and stupid
-The french smell
-The Dutch don't have Nikeys...just clogs
-And the Aussies all stand on their heads

The whole world has gone mental
Fri 04/04/03 at 13:07
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
You've all seen how the British are represented on TV...I've never been offended.
Fri 04/04/03 at 13:00
Regular
Not really surprising, it's a newspaper, it's a game,and newspapers will always say 'Games Poisen Minds', the stupid gits.
Fri 04/04/03 at 12:54
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
It's another sign or political correctness gone wrong, just like when Kevin Keegan said about going to Leeds or Liverpool when he was planning on signing Robbie Fowler and he was worried about getting his tyres nicked.

Some people just haven't got a sense of humour and nothing better to do with their time than complain.

Shoot the lot of 'em
Thu 03/04/03 at 20:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I was looking through 'The Sun' today and I noticed an article that was just stupid.

It was about Tiger Woods PGA 2003 and the Scottish character in it.

Some MP was saying how offensive it was to Scottish people and how stereotypical it was, you know, with the kilt and bushy red hair and stuff.

I myself am Scottish and I don't find it offensive at all, it's just for a bit of fun, it's only a game.

People need to lighten up a bit in this world.

We ourselves do the same thing at New Year, it's a good laugh wearing one of those silly tartan hats with the red wig on it. It's just for a bit of fun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.