GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHO READ TODAYS NEWS ON THE UPWIRE?????? WELL, PEOPLE WHO ARE SLAGGING OF THE PSX AND PS2 CHURNING OUT SEQUELS, THEN READ THIS!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/08/00 at 20:20
Regular
The writer of the mag, says that people who think that must be mad. He says all the FIFA games are excellent, so are Tomb Raiders. And he especially goes on about Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty, and I quote "it's one of the most gorgeous looking games ever!" He then went on to say that people should try playing these sequels and see what they are missing. Finally, a proffesional opinion. And I think he's right. What do you lot all think? Although, I already know what Tigerblade, Dan, ARTY, Snoochies Boo... something like that, will say!!!
Thanks for reading, Ant.
Thu 24/08/00 at 20:20
Regular
"I like cheese"
The writer of the mag, says that people who think that must be mad. He says all the FIFA games are excellent, so are Tomb Raiders. And he especially goes on about Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty, and I quote "it's one of the most gorgeous looking games ever!" He then went on to say that people should try playing these sequels and see what they are missing. Finally, a proffesional opinion. And I think he's right. What do you lot all think? Although, I already know what Tigerblade, Dan, ARTY, Snoochies Boo... something like that, will say!!!
Thanks for reading, Ant.
Fri 25/08/00 at 17:21
Regular
Although I do listen to opinions of people who have actually played, or seen footage, I still think I would like to make my own opinion when I play it myself. However, from just looking at videos and pictures, I can say that I think the Cube looks the best (Not the console, the games) and is the smoothest. Just my opinion though.
Fri 25/08/00 at 18:58
I can't wait untill mgs 2, the first game was amazing an i hope the second is also as i am definately going to buy it
Fri 25/08/00 at 19:02
Regular
"I like cheese"
I completely agree, I can't wait.
Fri 25/08/00 at 22:50
I see no problems wih sequals if they are good like the ff series, 8 so far and 1 more on the way!
Sat 26/08/00 at 12:17
Regular
But how many of them have you played? 3? Saying that though... most of them were never released over here.
Sat 26/08/00 at 16:57
MGS 2, I can't wait!!!!!! It's going to be massive.And whens SF3 coing to PS2?When, When Whhhhheeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn!!!!!!??????.
Sat 26/08/00 at 23:15
I've played all of them grix(i used to live in the us)
Sun 27/08/00 at 17:53
Regular
I stand corrected.
Sun 27/08/00 at 18:11
Obviously he is a BIG PS fan, like you...
And what makes you think he has seen MGS2???
Granted, the DVD I have is pretty impressive but I wouldnt spend £350 just to buy that game when every gamecube title I have seen so far excels MGS2 easily...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.