GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Farewell."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/04/03 at 22:12
Regular
Yes, I'm finally going.

I'm weighed down by many homeworks and "other commitments" and I don't find the majority of people here that interesting.

Well, um, that's it.

I'll still be on the edge forums and I will come in maybe once a month to check the gaming news but as a casual poster, I'm commiting suicide.

I'll still be on MSN messenger and the edge forums.

It's been OK, but bad enough for me to want to go... In a bizzare kind of everyone hates me kind of way.

I'll see you round.
Thu 03/04/03 at 22:12
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Yes, I'm finally going.

I'm weighed down by many homeworks and "other commitments" and I don't find the majority of people here that interesting.

Well, um, that's it.

I'll still be on the edge forums and I will come in maybe once a month to check the gaming news but as a casual poster, I'm commiting suicide.

I'll still be on MSN messenger and the edge forums.

It's been OK, but bad enough for me to want to go... In a bizzare kind of everyone hates me kind of way.

I'll see you round.
Thu 03/04/03 at 22:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
cats
Thu 03/04/03 at 22:15
Regular
I filled with

:D
Thu 03/04/03 at 22:17
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
maddmun wrote:
> I filled with
>
> :D

Lies.
Thu 03/04/03 at 22:23
Regular
Joo saw threw meee....
Thu 03/04/03 at 22:27
Regular
I can't say I care in the slightest.
Thu 03/04/03 at 22:29
Regular
"Festivus!"
You was one of my members on the 'to talk to' list, aswell.

Okay, it's not real, but it's in my head, you're right ahead of Herc! and just behing Phi11ip.

I'll miss you man.

Can I have your digs?
Thu 03/04/03 at 22:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I can only think if I had got to know you that your leaving would mean more...anyway I’m sure we would have got on well so cya mate :)
Thu 03/04/03 at 22:30
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Tribute wrote:

> Can I have your digs?

Yes.
Thu 03/04/03 at 22:34
Regular
"Festivus!"
Melancholy wrote:
> Yes.

Good, now I can lay in your posts and think about all those good times we could have had...

Don't leave me!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.