GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 [CLANS]"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SOCOM Combined Assault'.
Fri 04/04/03 at 01:15
Regular
Any gaming Clans out there who are specifically going to be looking at the PS2 as their main online platform? If so where do I sign up?

Failing that, I'm looking for a bunch of people to get together with for SOCOM in the network trials initially, but when PS2 Network Gaming goes live we could move onto other things.

Maybe we could start our own Clan? If you don't know by now I'm pretty much a full-time gamer so I'll mostly be online all the time if the Network Trials get going, so for games like SOCOM it would be great if there was a few others always around I could hook up with for 8-a-side frag fests.

How about Clan[SR]? Any takers? Anyone wanna make the Clan website?
Fri 04/04/03 at 23:43
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
It's better to wait a bit til there is a leaderboard for the clans like Clanbase before getting too ambitious, but I say why not!?
Fri 04/04/03 at 19:56
Regular
"  "
How uttily annoying. Sign up, answer all the questions and meet all the requirements. Get email saying I haven't been picked. Go on the Playstation.com forums. Find people posting there saying "I iz in da twialls, my dady sind uP!". Ok, I don't mind if I didn't get in, but it rather annoys me that underage freaks get in instead. I was prepared to step aside for genuine people but this just enrages me. Arghh!
Fri 04/04/03 at 17:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
As soon as the online service finally arrives in the UK i'll definitly be getting it (as i wasn't picked for the trials *sniff*) and i'm interested in being in a SOCOM clan. Got good experience with those sort of games so i should be quite useful in this game as well.
Fri 04/04/03 at 17:01
Regular
We'll see. If I'm not busy in 2077, maybe I'll get online Playstation gaming when it comes out.

That was not a typo ;-)
Fri 04/04/03 at 16:25
Great idea FM.
Sadly though, me ain't in the network trials thingy, me aint got Broadband yet. But as soon as the actual network gaming lifts off in the UK, I'll be there and would more than happy to form a clan thingy!
And at that time, I would design a website etc. but until then, I have assignments due for college and, as stated above, no chance in hell of having a go in the trials *sob sob*
Keep me in mind, if it ever happens.
Fri 04/04/03 at 01:15
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Any gaming Clans out there who are specifically going to be looking at the PS2 as their main online platform? If so where do I sign up?

Failing that, I'm looking for a bunch of people to get together with for SOCOM in the network trials initially, but when PS2 Network Gaming goes live we could move onto other things.

Maybe we could start our own Clan? If you don't know by now I'm pretty much a full-time gamer so I'll mostly be online all the time if the Network Trials get going, so for games like SOCOM it would be great if there was a few others always around I could hook up with for 8-a-side frag fests.

How about Clan[SR]? Any takers? Anyone wanna make the Clan website?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.