GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cradle to the Grave"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/04/03 at 14:16
Regular
I'm gonna go see that at the cinema tomorrow and I was just thinking about how it stars Jet Li who is a superb martial artist but...he doesn't even have his own video game...Bruce Lee got a video game (Not very good but still a game) even The Rock got his own game after he starred in "The Scorpion King". Anyway those two games were ehem less than average to say the least but I have an idea to make a brilliant game for Jet Li. Ok here's the plan. It's kind of like the word association thread but we slowly build up the games story line SENTENCE by SENTENCE and with the combined creative talents of the forum it should be interesting to say the least.:D Ok I'll start it of with a sentence...(Lets see if this works)

On a dark and stormy night, through the endless darkness Jet Li stood alone totally consumed by his own hatred of cottage cheese...
Fri 04/04/03 at 14:16
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm gonna go see that at the cinema tomorrow and I was just thinking about how it stars Jet Li who is a superb martial artist but...he doesn't even have his own video game...Bruce Lee got a video game (Not very good but still a game) even The Rock got his own game after he starred in "The Scorpion King". Anyway those two games were ehem less than average to say the least but I have an idea to make a brilliant game for Jet Li. Ok here's the plan. It's kind of like the word association thread but we slowly build up the games story line SENTENCE by SENTENCE and with the combined creative talents of the forum it should be interesting to say the least.:D Ok I'll start it of with a sentence...(Lets see if this works)

On a dark and stormy night, through the endless darkness Jet Li stood alone totally consumed by his own hatred of cottage cheese...
Fri 04/04/03 at 14:20
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
...Jet Li's oven had been taunting him for weeks but this time it had gone too far!
Fri 04/04/03 at 15:14
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
"I shall destroy you!" Squeked the pitiful Jet Li compared to the all mighty oven.
Fri 04/04/03 at 15:17
Regular
On another note... anyone seen adverts for 'The monk' it looks absolutely stupid
Fri 04/04/03 at 15:23
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
After square dancing and playing Ring around the Rosie with the accursive oven throws several spineless fish at the fiend which completely shatters it's "thingy which makes things all hot".
Fri 04/04/03 at 15:29
Regular
"A man with a stick"
§n][peŽ wrote:
> On another note... anyone seen adverts for 'The monk' it looks
> absolutely stupid

Don't you mean "Bulletproof Monk"? If so, it looks bloody ace. An action movie produced by John Woo and starring Chow Yun-Fat!!! it might not be as good as the Matrix Reloaded/Revolutions but it'll do until said films are released.
Fri 04/04/03 at 15:30
Regular
Maybe... but the title sounds very cheesy.
Fri 04/04/03 at 15:39
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Im gonna go and see that new Vin Diesel one "A Man Apart" - looks fairly good.
Fri 04/04/03 at 15:45
Regular
"A man with a stick"
§n][peŽ wrote:
> Maybe... but the title sounds very cheesy.

You think that's bad, I have a terrible action movie in my collection (soon to be sold as well I might add) called "Ballistic: Ecks Vs Sever" one of the stupidest movie names ever.
Fri 04/04/03 at 15:47
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Vin Diesel - Vinny Jones: Separated at Birth.

Thing about making games about Jet Li, Vin Diesel, you name it, the games are niche market. They appeal to fans of the actor, and occaisionally fans of the genre. But why buy a Vin Diesel game when you've got Midnight Club II or a Jet Li game when you've got Tekken 4?

The phrase "Cheap movie licence cash-in" springs to mind.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.