GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm stuck on Oracle of Ages"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages'.
Fri 04/04/03 at 17:47
Regular
I'm in this cave place, on an island.

I have defeated the mini-boss here, and I have nowhere to go. A walkthrough said the whel would send me east, but it doesn't.

There is nowhere at all to go. What do I do?
Fri 04/04/03 at 19:14
"The Will of D."
Oh and have you gotten the flippers yet? If you have go back to a place you remember that is filled with a side scrolling water section.
Fri 04/04/03 at 19:12
"The Will of D."
If you have beaten the mini boss then are you stuck inside of the palace? Anyway check the map for doors that you haven't gone through yet and rooms with remaining treasure chests inside. That's how I figured out the last 6 of the dungeons in ALttP which I have totally completed without a guide (but I died about 75 times, DOH!).

Oracle of Ages is as easy as any other zelda GB game you just need to know how they work in order to beat them.
Fri 04/04/03 at 17:47
Regular
I'm in this cave place, on an island.

I have defeated the mini-boss here, and I have nowhere to go. A walkthrough said the whel would send me east, but it doesn't.

There is nowhere at all to go. What do I do?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.