GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some of you people are really annoying me..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/11/01 at 21:04
Regular
You know why? You keep on just repeating the same forum topics over and over again just putting them into different words. It seems to be the people who have recently started posting in this forum when it became an open forum. What do you think?
Sat 01/12/01 at 22:54
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
japanese matches are cool, ive got a tape full of them so i dont need to see any.
Sat 01/12/01 at 22:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
What happened to that new All Wrestling channel that was meant to be appearing on Digital? It, when it comes out will hopefully have Japanese mtches being an all wrestling channel.
Sat 01/12/01 at 21:55
Regular
"Back in black"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> It's the same in most wrestling forums, sadly.

To be honest, when you think
> about it there is very little in wrestling that you can talk about, especially
> in a place like this where only a couple of people have seen ECW and Japanese
> stuff. Thats not anyones fault however - ECW is dead, and Japanese stuff needs
> to be imported.

And Translated. I watched IWA King of deatmatch 1995. It wasn't to good casue of the sound and langauge qulaity and I knew three wrestlers!
Sat 01/12/01 at 20:02
Regular
Jericho15 wrote:
> You know why? You keep on just repeating the same forum topics over and over
> again just putting them into different words. It seems to be the people who have
> recently started posting in this forum when it became an open forum. What do you
> think?

I have been here nearly a year so you dont think i have seen topics ( some by you) repeated more then twice?
if people join here late they wont see what has been talked about already just like you did.
Sat 01/12/01 at 09:22
Regular
"..."
A good point, well made. Pity American's are apparently to censor happy to really embrace this stuff...as being Britain, if they did, we would probably embrace it too.
Sat 01/12/01 at 09:15
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Mouldy Cheese wrote:
> It's the same in most wrestling forums, sadly.

To be honest, when you think
> about it there is very little in wrestling that you can talk about, especially
> in a place like this where only a couple of people have seen ECW and Japanese
> stuff. Thats not anyones fault however - ECW is dead, and Japanese stuff needs
> to be imported.

Mouldy Cheese is in fact correct. Casual WWF fans have missed out on the spectacle and pageantry of Japanese wrestling. There really is nothing like watching Cactus Jack driving Masato Tanaka into a bed of nails. I've seen matches that a lot of you guys probably have never heard of. What I'm saying is, if you get the chance to see Jap wrestling, do watch it. TV companies are partly to blame, as they dont broadcast it.

Firebalt.
Sat 01/12/01 at 08:45
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
It's the same in most wrestling forums, sadly.

To be honest, when you think about it there is very little in wrestling that you can talk about, especially in a place like this where only a couple of people have seen ECW and Japanese stuff. Thats not anyones fault however - ECW is dead, and Japanese stuff needs to be imported.
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:23
Regular
Jericho15 wrote:
> You know why? You keep on just repeating the same forum topics over and over
> again just putting them into different words. It seems to be the people who have
> recently started posting in this forum when it became an open forum. What do you
> think?

Well, if you haven't noticed thats what you do! you just made up that topic about the best WWF story lines!
But I still haven't read it :)
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:04
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
You know why? You keep on just repeating the same forum topics over and over again just putting them into different words. It seems to be the people who have recently started posting in this forum when it became an open forum. What do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.