GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Monkeyball"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Monkey Ball 2'.
Fri 04/04/03 at 21:40
Regular
I've just this moment completed Super Monkey Ball 2, even though I've had it from release. I usually play multiplayer so I havn't had time to do Story Mode, but now its complete.

The hardest level I reakon is launchers. How many times I felt like punching the screen on that one!
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:51
Regular
"  "
I'm onto the last world. Trying to do labyrinth. Can get to the end but how to you get to the goal? I can't see anyway possible to hop onto the goal platform. Help please! :)
Sun 06/04/03 at 00:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
SMB2 is soooo worth £40. It is a vast improvement on the original.
Sat 05/04/03 at 23:33
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Bah. I was thinking about getting SMB2 but seeing as I have the first one, not much point in my view, but hey, it looks fun. More mini-games. Football, baseball etc whatever. But I dont think I game deserves £40 for its mini-games. Bar Mario Party 4 :op
Sat 05/04/03 at 22:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
az_00_uk wrote:
> I got the first SMB, and think its pretty damn sweet. Am currently
> debating with myself whether to get the second.
>
> Is it worth it? whats monkey tennis like and the other party games?
>
> Apparantly the story mode is a little cheesy, is it?
>
> I think i will definately get it, thought i would jus ask some people
> who have actually played it:)Its usually a goodish idea.
>
> Cheers for any feedback:)

Well the first one is definitely a lot harder. All of the party games are good with the exception of monkey boat, which is just too damn awkward to control. The story mode is very cheesy, but so cheesy that it makes you belly laugh, which isnt bad.
Sat 05/04/03 at 22:26
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
I got the first SMB, and think its pretty damn sweet. Am currently debating with myself whether to get the second.

Is it worth it? whats monkey tennis like and the other party games?

Apparantly the story mode is a little cheesy, is it?

I think i will definately get it, thought i would jus ask some people who have actually played it:)Its usually a goodish idea.

Cheers for any feedback:)
Sat 05/04/03 at 19:51
Regular
"  "
I keep trying the flat maze and failing. Can't make the bladdy thing. The jump, that is.
Sat 05/04/03 at 18:38
Regular
Whats that, your good at SMB2 or you good at bragging?
I'd say your good at them both!
Sat 05/04/03 at 18:34
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
#1 Hunter wrote:
> Ok, you can stop showin off now. Every SMB2 thread i've read involves
> you showin off. Sorry, just jealous.

I'm good at something, I've gotta make the most of it!
Sat 05/04/03 at 18:20
Regular
Oh sorry, I hope you die of a cold! Lol. Just Kiddin. Anyway, that flat maze I said i was stuck on, i completed it the cocky way. I thought, the maze, i'm goin straight for the goal and it worked, hooray!!
Sat 05/04/03 at 15:32
Regular
"  "
Pfft, you're just showing off Sam. Rubbing it in that I've been ill all morning and you beat me to completing it! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.