GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whatever happened to 'Ben the Boffin'?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/04/03 at 22:42
Regular
Yes, the question you've always thought about. Today, for some reason or another, I remembered about that geeky pleb who used to review games back when The Big Breakfast used to be on TV back in the day.

So what did happen to ol' four eyes?

Best suggestion wins a cookie and the utmost respect from your fellow forum members.
Fri 04/04/03 at 22:42
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Yes, the question you've always thought about. Today, for some reason or another, I remembered about that geeky pleb who used to review games back when The Big Breakfast used to be on TV back in the day.

So what did happen to ol' four eyes?

Best suggestion wins a cookie and the utmost respect from your fellow forum members.
Fri 04/04/03 at 22:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
LOL, thats going back to the old zig and zag days.

They brought him back for a few special appearances to review the current crop of consoles, but he admitted that he had gone off games since the old days.
Fri 04/04/03 at 22:48
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I'd heard he'd gone off the rails with the usual celebrity vices; drink, drugs, sex, rock & roll etc.
For all we know he could be lying in the gutter somewhere, the product of the celebrity machine of living fast and dying young. Or he could be at home knitting a jumper.
Fri 04/04/03 at 22:50
Regular
He's currently recovering from an atomic wedgie he was subjected to five years ago. He still can't sit down for long periods of time.
Sat 05/04/03 at 08:35
He had sex with a duck, now he is in jail because the duck said it was rape...
Sat 05/04/03 at 09:32
Regular
"Festivus!"
I remember him - ah, the good old days, when Big Breakfast was actually decent and still on air...

Anyone remember the old games/films review programme that used to be on ITV at about Dinnertime on a saturday?
Sat 05/04/03 at 09:37
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Tribute wrote:
> Anyone remember the old games/films review programme that used to be
> on ITV at about Dinnertime on a saturday?

Movies, Games and Videos?
Sat 05/04/03 at 09:38
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Totoro wrote:
> I'd heard he'd gone off the rails with the usual celebrity vices;
> drink, drugs, sex, rock & roll etc.
> For all we know he could be lying in the gutter somewhere, the product
> of the celebrity machine of living fast and dying young. Or he could
> be at home knitting a jumper.

How the hell is a rock and roll a vice? You should be shot for that comment.

And I never remember the guy, but then I hardly ever watched TBB.
Sat 05/04/03 at 09:58
You should be shot...
Sat 05/04/03 at 09:59
Regular
"Festivus!"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> Movies, Games and Videos?

I knew it was something obvious like that...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.