GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Randomity"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/04/03 at 23:54
Regular
As the mild morning dew, slowly falls onto the sandy floor. Everyone from the evening before is left contemplating speech, yet silence overwhelms the majority of the small town. In its entirety, this town is left bemused, and wondrous of the actions of the previous day. Everyone knows what has happened in this sub-urban wooden metropolis, but were too speechless to talk about it.

The deformity continued to grow on the bus drivers face, as the sun shone glowingly upon it. The feature almost acidic in quality reflected the UV rays like a mirror, as it continued to guzzle the brew by the pint. Some watched in awe as the mans head inflated to almost twice its original size. As it reached the point where many would think it was to explode, it opened up a hole in his face. His brain bulged, and enticed the public into his world, his sick, perverse world, his randomity.

Inside, it was murky and grey, while the fish were casually crushed into branded fruit juice. An odd creature stumbled across the group, who looked almost tourist-like. The creature spoke his name as 'Csdr' as many attempted to pronounce his name, they dropped to the floor in a state of disparity.

They stalled out of the fogginess, confused of their journey, but were anticipating their next hour of the bus mans randomity. They managed to destroy half of the vegetation, which was moulded from the finest of clays. The brightly coloured lights and the vivid sounds of this odd mans randomity immersed the towns people.

Unsure of whether to question the circumstance, one man steps forward. Unwillingly, another man stabs him in the face with a 2H pencil, they rejoice as he slips onto the brightly painted pavement. Two mongoose henchmen carried the corpse away where it shall be stored, for the future.

The pace was too fast for many, as they gasped for the grape-flavoured air. Unknowingly it was mustard gas, but, until it was too late, they continued to breathe the hefty murk. The weak died slowly as they were flipped inside out. The henchmen returned, and feasted upon the deceased, whilst the others feared turning round.

The puma from the previous randomity returned, and persisted in performing front flips and side step dances. He managed to execute a rendition on 'Singing in the rain' in a top hat and leather nightgown, before he was shot in the gut. The bloodthirsty henchmen were already dead, from the previous sector. So the townsmen watched the big cat degrade into the silky glass.

The remainders of the group were sprinkled all along the drivers twisted randomity, but all awaited their next visit, to this place. They escaped to the normal place, where they feared to speak, from fear of execution. The randomity was over for now, but the small town was shattered, yet rejuvenated by the totality of the trip.
Sun 06/04/03 at 14:28
"period drama"
Now you've got brain damage, you'll never write again.
Huzzah!

And ...... popsey-kins
Sat 05/04/03 at 19:13
Regular
"QPR 1974"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Hee hee.
> Very good, as bloody always.

Lies

> Sfone - you're a nice guy, right?

Correct

> (Sfone: "Right")

Don't impersonate me again!

> Thought so, go read my story - down the list a little (in here).
> And, if you feel so inclined, there's one in Life as well.

The Cloned doors? I read a bit yesterday, but went to bed. I shalt go finish it soon/ now.

> Knock yourself out.

*continually hits himself round the face*
Sat 05/04/03 at 19:06
"period drama"
Hee hee.
Very good, as bloody always.

Sfone - you're a nice guy, right?

(Sfone: "Right")

Thought so, go read my story - down the list a little (in here).
And, if you feel so inclined, there's one in Life as well.

Knock yourself out.
Sat 05/04/03 at 19:02
Regular
"QPR 1974"
MY GOD... I really was tired :D

I forgot the spoons :-)
Sat 05/04/03 at 17:13
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
There is no spoon.

:D
Sat 05/04/03 at 17:11
Regular
"I'm Great."
Spoon?
Fri 04/04/03 at 23:54
Regular
"QPR 1974"
As the mild morning dew, slowly falls onto the sandy floor. Everyone from the evening before is left contemplating speech, yet silence overwhelms the majority of the small town. In its entirety, this town is left bemused, and wondrous of the actions of the previous day. Everyone knows what has happened in this sub-urban wooden metropolis, but were too speechless to talk about it.

The deformity continued to grow on the bus drivers face, as the sun shone glowingly upon it. The feature almost acidic in quality reflected the UV rays like a mirror, as it continued to guzzle the brew by the pint. Some watched in awe as the mans head inflated to almost twice its original size. As it reached the point where many would think it was to explode, it opened up a hole in his face. His brain bulged, and enticed the public into his world, his sick, perverse world, his randomity.

Inside, it was murky and grey, while the fish were casually crushed into branded fruit juice. An odd creature stumbled across the group, who looked almost tourist-like. The creature spoke his name as 'Csdr' as many attempted to pronounce his name, they dropped to the floor in a state of disparity.

They stalled out of the fogginess, confused of their journey, but were anticipating their next hour of the bus mans randomity. They managed to destroy half of the vegetation, which was moulded from the finest of clays. The brightly coloured lights and the vivid sounds of this odd mans randomity immersed the towns people.

Unsure of whether to question the circumstance, one man steps forward. Unwillingly, another man stabs him in the face with a 2H pencil, they rejoice as he slips onto the brightly painted pavement. Two mongoose henchmen carried the corpse away where it shall be stored, for the future.

The pace was too fast for many, as they gasped for the grape-flavoured air. Unknowingly it was mustard gas, but, until it was too late, they continued to breathe the hefty murk. The weak died slowly as they were flipped inside out. The henchmen returned, and feasted upon the deceased, whilst the others feared turning round.

The puma from the previous randomity returned, and persisted in performing front flips and side step dances. He managed to execute a rendition on 'Singing in the rain' in a top hat and leather nightgown, before he was shot in the gut. The bloodthirsty henchmen were already dead, from the previous sector. So the townsmen watched the big cat degrade into the silky glass.

The remainders of the group were sprinkled all along the drivers twisted randomity, but all awaited their next visit, to this place. They escaped to the normal place, where they feared to speak, from fear of execution. The randomity was over for now, but the small town was shattered, yet rejuvenated by the totality of the trip.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.