GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Fox Adventures"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Fox Adventures'.
Sat 05/04/03 at 03:57
Regular
Hi,
Everyone or should I say anyone. I am new here and was wondering if maybe someone could help me with my problem. I am in the process of playing starfox adventures and I am stuck on the Ice race level. no matter what I do I can't win I even try jumping hills and still nothing. I have to save the dinosaur prince. can some one help... Thank you...
I really love playing games I love the challenge of them. I have most all the systems that are out. Well I hope someone responds...HELP!!!!

latinlover
Thu 10/04/03 at 22:42
Regular
>> yesss.. Hello all:
thanks for all the advice I finally got pass the race on ice mountain and i saved prince tricky and I just finished feeding the Queen Earthwalker the white grubs so she is feeling better.. I just had to write and let you all know that I finally passed that level now on to bgger things.. thanks all, thanks tony_Blair

latinlover
Thu 10/04/03 at 22:38
Regular
A_Spoon wrote:
> im stuck on the bit where you are fox and you are on the dinosaur at
> the begining with krystal, and im stuck trying to destroy those red
> things where all the missiles attack from, can i have some advice at
> all please

>>latinlover wrote
>> If your at the beginning where your krastal and your on the flying dinosaur then just shoot at the ship but remember to avoid the red fire that is coming your way.. when you shoot it will catch on fire and finally blow up. then you will be taken to the palace .. good luck.. it is a great game...

latinlover
Thu 10/04/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Kung Fu Chaos King!"
To win the ice race just go as fast as you can then bash into the other guys trying to catch prince Tricky then they will explode and it will be alot easier
Thu 10/04/03 at 18:36
Regular
im stuck on the bit where you are fox and you are on the dinosaur at the begining with krystal, and im stuck trying to destroy those red things where all the missiles attack from, can i have some advice at all please
Thu 10/04/03 at 14:43
Regular
Tony_Blair wrote:
> lol all you need to do is ram them/ take the inside etc basic racing
> skills. :P

>>Thanks alot Tony_Blair I'll try that as soon as I get home from taking my finals I'm in college and it's crunch time again. so this afternoon around 2:00p.m. hope to here from you soon.. I just really enjoy games for a girl anyway... ha, ha, ha,

latinlover
Mon 07/04/03 at 19:25
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
lol all you need to do is ram them/ take the inside etc basic racing skills. :P
Mon 07/04/03 at 14:47
Regular
Thanks alot Dr Duck. hope we can still communicate it great to find some else that up out there...What games do you like????
Mon 07/04/03 at 01:24
Regular
Gee I appreciate it all the support and help I will try all the different help you all offered and I will let you know if it worked.

Thanks alot
latinlover
Sun 06/04/03 at 17:12
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
hold A and ram them!

ahh *suffers peppy/slippy confusion syndrome*
Sun 06/04/03 at 16:53
Regular
If you ram them twice they'll crash.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.