GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Want to see Ulala naked?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Space Channel 5 Part 2'.
Sat 05/04/03 at 04:26
Regular
Thought so :)

Space Channel 5 Part 2 lets you do it. As you play through the game you can unlock new secrets and more characters as you go, as well as new accessories for Ulala, and most importantly, 40 costumes.

But it's the description of Costume No.20 that brings us to the title of this post. It's as follows:

"This suit is in fact just body paint and colour contacts".

There's a couple of drawbacks though:

First one is I haven't yet unlocked it, and it hasn't given any clues as to how to go about doing so. (Some costumes are unlocked for completing levels, automatically after a certain amount of gametime, or by completing other tasks wearing other costumes). So trust me, I'm working on that bit on your behalf.

Secondly, there used to be a nice cheat where you could pause the game, hold L1 then press circle, then triangle, then square, and the game would play itself all the way through unlocking everything perfectly for you. This cheat doesn't work on the European version :(

Finally, you can't buy the game in the UK yet, although its already had a European release. My advice is to get onto SR customer services and get them to import it for you from one of their European suppliers if they are able, because there's only one other UK based supplier that currently offers it to my knowledge and they're currently showing stock as 'To Be Arranged'. Or pop over to France on the ferry and pick one up there, don't worry, the European version runs in English by default :)

Well, I've got some cars to collect so I'm off to play Gran Turismo 3 again.

*Flies off for another 20 hour gaming marathon with Space Channel 5 Pt.2*
Sun 13/04/03 at 11:03
Regular
Have you EVER seen any female naked? Nope, thought not.
Sat 05/04/03 at 20:50
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
It won't be released in the Uk, I'm pretty sure.

And secondly, it's not as if you'll be able to see anything through the body paint.
Sat 05/04/03 at 09:20
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Secondly, there used to be a nice cheat where you could pause the
> game, hold L1 then press circle, then triangle, then square, and the
> game would play itself all the way through unlocking everything
> perfectly for you. This cheat doesn't work on the European version
> :(

Well, there never USED to be one in the European version, was there? :P

Sorreh, but that didn't make sense :)

Anyway, I'll go have a look at some sites and try and find out. I'll be right back.
Sat 05/04/03 at 04:26
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Thought so :)

Space Channel 5 Part 2 lets you do it. As you play through the game you can unlock new secrets and more characters as you go, as well as new accessories for Ulala, and most importantly, 40 costumes.

But it's the description of Costume No.20 that brings us to the title of this post. It's as follows:

"This suit is in fact just body paint and colour contacts".

There's a couple of drawbacks though:

First one is I haven't yet unlocked it, and it hasn't given any clues as to how to go about doing so. (Some costumes are unlocked for completing levels, automatically after a certain amount of gametime, or by completing other tasks wearing other costumes). So trust me, I'm working on that bit on your behalf.

Secondly, there used to be a nice cheat where you could pause the game, hold L1 then press circle, then triangle, then square, and the game would play itself all the way through unlocking everything perfectly for you. This cheat doesn't work on the European version :(

Finally, you can't buy the game in the UK yet, although its already had a European release. My advice is to get onto SR customer services and get them to import it for you from one of their European suppliers if they are able, because there's only one other UK based supplier that currently offers it to my knowledge and they're currently showing stock as 'To Be Arranged'. Or pop over to France on the ferry and pick one up there, don't worry, the European version runs in English by default :)

Well, I've got some cars to collect so I'm off to play Gran Turismo 3 again.

*Flies off for another 20 hour gaming marathon with Space Channel 5 Pt.2*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.