GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm Confused"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Monkey Ball Jr'.
Sat 05/04/03 at 08:08
Regular
I'm really confused by this. I went onto www.ukgames.com and it said that Super Monkey Ball Jr. is coming out on the 4.5.03 which is a Sunday. Why would they release it on a Sunday because all the shops are closed and usually games come out on Fridays? Plus Zelda the wind waker is coming out on 3.5.03 which is a saturday. And gamesrader said Super Monkey ball Jr. came out on 4.4.03 in UK. Please may someone tell me the proper release date of Super monkey ball jr.

Thank you.
Sat 05/04/03 at 08:08
Regular
I'm really confused by this. I went onto www.ukgames.com and it said that Super Monkey Ball Jr. is coming out on the 4.5.03 which is a Sunday. Why would they release it on a Sunday because all the shops are closed and usually games come out on Fridays? Plus Zelda the wind waker is coming out on 3.5.03 which is a saturday. And gamesrader said Super Monkey ball Jr. came out on 4.4.03 in UK. Please may someone tell me the proper release date of Super monkey ball jr.

Thank you.
Sat 05/04/03 at 08:13
Regular
"Festivus!"
John.J wrote:
> Why would they release it on a Sunday because all the shops
> are closed and usually games come out on Fridays?

Yes they do. Blame it on the weatherman.

> Plus Zelda the wind
> waker is coming out on 3.5.03 which is a saturday

1 year after cube was released in Europe.
Sat 05/04/03 at 12:03
Regular
Zelda is released on the 2nd.
Sat 05/04/03 at 12:05
Regular
"Festivus!"
Whitestripes wrote:
> Zelda is released on the 2nd.

That is not true and you know it.
Sat 05/04/03 at 15:53
Regular
All the videogame shops local to me are open on Sundays...but games generally do get released on a Friday - which is why I wouldn't be suprised if Wind Waker was released on the 2nd...
Sat 05/04/03 at 18:33
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Wind Waker will be released on a Friday.

So, the 2nd, then. Not the 3rd.

Oh, and SMB Jr is out, I thought. Well, I've had it for months on NTSC (bwah!) anyway, but I'm sure I've seen a non-NTSC version in the shops.
Sat 05/04/03 at 18:45
Regular
There is no such thing as an NTSC version of Monkeyball Jr
Sat 05/04/03 at 19:42
Regular
It is out. I brought it today from GAME.
Sat 05/04/03 at 20:27
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
are u sure when it sed 4/5/03, they weren't using the american date style? with month first and day second, ie 5th of april...today?
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Whitestripes wrote:
> There is no such thing as an NTSC version of Monkeyball Jr

---

Erm.

I've got it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.