GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"good joke, or just insulting"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/04/03 at 08:51
Regular
on tuesday our real teacher was away so we had a supply teacher, and i asked how how to do something on the main computer because she didnt have a clue how to use it...
So i loaded up this file that said "lewis is a gay boy*, thats the boy that i sit next to...
So i told her to click my computer and load up this school net thing, and then press show class, and she actually done it...
The on all 30-40 computers in the class it came up on the screen with *lewis is a gay boy*...
Ha, loadsa people laughed, then i just said "oh, never mind miss" because she didnt realise what she had done, and left it up, untill a girl im my class spoiled it and told her...
She turned it of, but didnt have a go at me or anything, she just said that she aint ever going to trust me...
Ah well, it was a good april fools joke...
Sat 05/04/03 at 08:51
on tuesday our real teacher was away so we had a supply teacher, and i asked how how to do something on the main computer because she didnt have a clue how to use it...
So i loaded up this file that said "lewis is a gay boy*, thats the boy that i sit next to...
So i told her to click my computer and load up this school net thing, and then press show class, and she actually done it...
The on all 30-40 computers in the class it came up on the screen with *lewis is a gay boy*...
Ha, loadsa people laughed, then i just said "oh, never mind miss" because she didnt realise what she had done, and left it up, untill a girl im my class spoiled it and told her...
She turned it of, but didnt have a go at me or anything, she just said that she aint ever going to trust me...
Ah well, it was a good april fools joke...
Sat 05/04/03 at 08:55
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
And what time of the day was this? And I've never heard of networked computers having a "Show Class" button :P
Sat 05/04/03 at 09:37
Regular
"The Red Shift"
its not even worth calling someone a "gay boy", because, well, thats just "gay". and the spelling etc. is poor, but you can link computers through the network to show something on a projector. i guess the substitute teacher really didnt care.
Sat 05/04/03 at 09:39
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
It is called a joke, you know. Not a very good joke, but a joke nonetheless.
Sat 05/04/03 at 09:46
Regular
"The Red Shift"
"not a very good joke" says it all
Sat 05/04/03 at 09:48
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Indeed. Robin - your jokes do indeed suck balls. Prove me wrong by posting a half-decent one!
Sat 05/04/03 at 09:53
Well your a fool then, it is summin to do with RM, so the teacher can show the class what do do at our own computers, without us all crowding round his...
*damn newbis*
Sat 05/04/03 at 09:53
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
How am I a fool? Just because I dislike your jokes? And you can't even spell newbies correct, you illiterate pr!ck.
Sat 05/04/03 at 09:55
Ha you ignoramus, i am not an illetarate fool, i just dont spend ages checking if my posts are spelled correctly...
  p***k 
Sat 05/04/03 at 09:58
Collective Zepplin wrote:
> Indeed. Robin - your jokes do indeed suck balls. Prove me wrong by
> posting a half-decent one!

HA, what an   ass  i just checked your stats, you have only ben hear 3 days, and i have only done one thread in about 5 days, so you are in no position to say that my jokes suck...
Your mum sucks *womens boobs*...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.