GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"playstation 2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/11/01 at 15:59
Regular
Will the X box be better??? NO!!!!
Thu 29/11/01 at 21:25
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
this is a form, not a graffiti wall!!!

as u r new, i think u will be spared a roasting, so please just think about what u type b4 u hit the (Post This Message) button. dont put one word or one liners in.

in this case u should wirte an explanation y u think the ps2 is better than x-box or y u think the x-box is bad.

you have now been told, so dont do it again. :)
Thu 29/11/01 at 18:30
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
BTW, that wasn't aimed at anyone in particular.
Thu 29/11/01 at 18:30
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Noooooooooooooooooo.....
Console wars, AGAIN!
Please, only post if you have played on both. Otherwise, you don't know which will be /is better
Thu 29/11/01 at 16:10
As much as I love my PS2, I don't think you can say such things when the vast majority of the UK population have not even seen a real one, let alone played one. However, if I were to bet on which console will have been more successful over the next three years, I would bet on the PS2
Thu 29/11/01 at 16:07
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Discuss...
Thu 29/11/01 at 15:59
Will the X box be better??? NO!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.