GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tricky and Tony in stock now!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/11/01 at 15:38
Regular
I just looked at the product lists at SR, and they have Tricky and Tony Hawk`s 3 in stock. Anybody who pre-ordered will be kept fairly busy over the next few days!
Thu 29/11/01 at 20:40
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I really wanna buy Tricky aswell. I haven't got the money though, ahh well, I'll have to wait till xmas.
Tell me what its like when you get it (although I'm pretty damn sure there will be several topics on it!)
Thu 29/11/01 at 20:04
Regular
"Touched!"
I can't wait until sat to play tricky, i loved the 1st one and this one looks even better!
Thu 29/11/01 at 19:15
Regular
"Back For Good"
I'm getting tricky tommorrow, have to trade in a couple of games but it'll be worth it ;-)
Thu 29/11/01 at 19:07
Regular
"You Bum!!"
The company I ordered Tony Hawks 3 from clam they havnt sent it to me yet but I think they didnt update their ordery history, so I could still receive it tomorrow. Lets hope so eh.....
Thu 29/11/01 at 18:23
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I bought thps3 from a different site, I won't mention names (it was cheaper than SR). I recieved it today. TONY HAWKS IS GREAT!! The levels are much bigger than before, the create-a-skater is better (more choices) and the skate park editor is better.
Did you know, that when you go on the network options, it has the option to use a normal USB modem. You don't have to buy the sony ethernet adapter!!
Thu 29/11/01 at 16:33
i ordered mine a while back from er.... a company who accept my card.
i got an email saying tony had been dispatched (first class) but it still claims that i will recieve it dec 3rd! which is monday, not tomorrow!

if i get home from work tomorrow and its not being brought up the path by my postie, i'm going to stamp my feet and scream - perhaps cry - until i get my own way!
Thu 29/11/01 at 15:38
Regular
I just looked at the product lists at SR, and they have Tricky and Tony Hawk`s 3 in stock. Anybody who pre-ordered will be kept fairly busy over the next few days!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.