GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sim Soup!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The SIms'.
Sat 05/04/03 at 20:13
Regular
Sim Soup!

In a breaking news bulletin today billionaire Bill Gates announced that the popular PC Game “The Sims” was in production for the X-Box! In this new X-Box creation you will command your own little army of bistro geniuses. As you take command of your custom designed kitchen you create your very own brand of virtual soup! As I’m sure many of you will agree this is a daring new plan by the X-Box as they advance into uncharted territory of game design. Unfortunately Bill Gates has not released the characters pictures however he did release the characters names: -

Microchips
Boz
Fosbe
BIGMAN
Drunk Cow
Maverick42
G®åpô²ºº²
locky1133
Twain
Mystique
Lethal Weapon

Nobody knows why Microsoft has chosen those rather exotic names but then again Bill Gates has never been one to follow conventional methods. As you would expect each one of these characters has their own area of expertise for you to exploit. From keeping the soup from boiling over (costing your Bistro serious profits) to cutting up carrots (Without hacking of an employees arm) these colourful characters each have their own uses. As we all now know the characters pictures have not been release however in one of Bill Gates rare spurts of generosity he released to us their official profiles! Spokes person Ivana Hugankiss stated "My favourite character is Lethal Weapon, I adore his bulging muscles from lifting countless vegetables and fluids into the pot." News has it that she has been fired for revealing this information...stupid bint. Any way, without further delay I give you the official character profiles! -

Microchips: -
Quick with a ladle this is one Sim you don’t want to mess with. He can stir and serve 27 bowls of soup every 30 seconds! However he causes you to lose points when he keeps on stirring after he hands the bowl to the customer, this frequently causes the loss of many limbs.
Boz: -
Master of both salt and pepper he was recently drafted into the game from his post in Iraq were he was studying chemical warfare. He has invented many defensive weapons in the past from Mustard gas to Pepper Spray.
Fosbe: - This Sim character controls the heat of the soup. You must keep a good eye on this character or his eyes will slowly wonder to the adult store across the street causing the soup to boil and over flow! Costing the Bistro much of it’s hard earned profits.
BIGMAN: -
He may be big but damn is he weak this guy controls the amount of bread that goes into the mixture. Once again you are forced to keep an eye on this character or else you will suffer severe profit loss. This one man will ruin your business by continually putting bread into your many soups, absorbing all the precious liquid!
Drunk Cow: -
What can I say accept she has made a hobby out of stammering around the Bistro falling into to the flames and trying to sue your company for accidental damages!
Maverick 42: -
Maverick42 is the founder of AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) and is your one way of combating Drunk Cow. Simply tell him to hold up a bottle of Vodka and Drunk cow will stop trying to light her clothes on fire to guzzle the delicious drink.
G®åpô²ºº², locky1133, Twain and Mystique: -
These are your crack team of lawyers just in case that disturbed cow manages to stammer into a courtroom. Each of these members of the Sim family has studied law at Harvard and are ready to kickass in the courtrooms whenever they are needed. Except for Mystique of course, she just brings them coffee and Bagels on demand.
And finally we come to Microchips: -
As I have told you earlier Microchips cuts up all the vegetables that are needed to make the exquisite dishes but if your not careful some unsuspecting Sim (or Drunk Cow trying to sue in a new area way) will get their arm lobbed off! This is definitely not a pretty site or a way to gain new customers.

And there you have it. The latest plan for X-box to take the market by storm, but whether it is a success or not is purely up to you! This Game has pleased Edge magazine but will it please the people that matter…(that’s you the consumer in case you didn’t know). This game will be hitting a store near you around Christmas for the sum of £50 on the dot and is targeted at both the gaming community and schools Home Economics departments.

Reported by Cubist
Sat 05/04/03 at 20:17
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Because it was names of the top of my head and I don't know you.
Sat 05/04/03 at 20:13
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Sim Soup!

In a breaking news bulletin today billionaire Bill Gates announced that the popular PC Game “The Sims” was in production for the X-Box! In this new X-Box creation you will command your own little army of bistro geniuses. As you take command of your custom designed kitchen you create your very own brand of virtual soup! As I’m sure many of you will agree this is a daring new plan by the X-Box as they advance into uncharted territory of game design. Unfortunately Bill Gates has not released the characters pictures however he did release the characters names: -

Microchips
Boz
Fosbe
BIGMAN
Drunk Cow
Maverick42
G®åpô²ºº²
locky1133
Twain
Mystique
Lethal Weapon

Nobody knows why Microsoft has chosen those rather exotic names but then again Bill Gates has never been one to follow conventional methods. As you would expect each one of these characters has their own area of expertise for you to exploit. From keeping the soup from boiling over (costing your Bistro serious profits) to cutting up carrots (Without hacking of an employees arm) these colourful characters each have their own uses. As we all now know the characters pictures have not been release however in one of Bill Gates rare spurts of generosity he released to us their official profiles! Spokes person Ivana Hugankiss stated "My favourite character is Lethal Weapon, I adore his bulging muscles from lifting countless vegetables and fluids into the pot." News has it that she has been fired for revealing this information...stupid bint. Any way, without further delay I give you the official character profiles! -

Microchips: -
Quick with a ladle this is one Sim you don’t want to mess with. He can stir and serve 27 bowls of soup every 30 seconds! However he causes you to lose points when he keeps on stirring after he hands the bowl to the customer, this frequently causes the loss of many limbs.
Boz: -
Master of both salt and pepper he was recently drafted into the game from his post in Iraq were he was studying chemical warfare. He has invented many defensive weapons in the past from Mustard gas to Pepper Spray.
Fosbe: - This Sim character controls the heat of the soup. You must keep a good eye on this character or his eyes will slowly wonder to the adult store across the street causing the soup to boil and over flow! Costing the Bistro much of it’s hard earned profits.
BIGMAN: -
He may be big but damn is he weak this guy controls the amount of bread that goes into the mixture. Once again you are forced to keep an eye on this character or else you will suffer severe profit loss. This one man will ruin your business by continually putting bread into your many soups, absorbing all the precious liquid!
Drunk Cow: -
What can I say accept she has made a hobby out of stammering around the Bistro falling into to the flames and trying to sue your company for accidental damages!
Maverick 42: -
Maverick42 is the founder of AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) and is your one way of combating Drunk Cow. Simply tell him to hold up a bottle of Vodka and Drunk cow will stop trying to light her clothes on fire to guzzle the delicious drink.
G®åpô²ºº², locky1133, Twain and Mystique: -
These are your crack team of lawyers just in case that disturbed cow manages to stammer into a courtroom. Each of these members of the Sim family has studied law at Harvard and are ready to kickass in the courtrooms whenever they are needed. Except for Mystique of course, she just brings them coffee and Bagels on demand.
And finally we come to Microchips: -
As I have told you earlier Microchips cuts up all the vegetables that are needed to make the exquisite dishes but if your not careful some unsuspecting Sim (or Drunk Cow trying to sue in a new area way) will get their arm lobbed off! This is definitely not a pretty site or a way to gain new customers.

And there you have it. The latest plan for X-box to take the market by storm, but whether it is a success or not is purely up to you! This Game has pleased Edge magazine but will it please the people that matter…(that’s you the consumer in case you didn’t know). This game will be hitting a store near you around Christmas for the sum of £50 on the dot and is targeted at both the gaming community and schools Home Economics departments.

Reported by Cubist

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.