GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need your info."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/11/01 at 11:51
Regular
Tony H 2 on GBA. Almost completed it without cheats, how can I show people I've done it without cheats 'cos it looks the same as if you've done it with cheats if you get me?
Thu 29/11/01 at 11:51
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Tony H 2 on GBA. Almost completed it without cheats, how can I show people I've done it without cheats 'cos it looks the same as if you've done it with cheats if you get me?
Thu 29/11/01 at 17:21
Regular
"Long time no see!"
You could get someone to record you playing it with a cam-corder, then show people how good you really are. Or take photos at certain points in the game. Pssibly with a digital camera so you can load them onto a PC and e-mail 'em to your mates.
Thu 29/11/01 at 17:21
Regular
"Long time no see!"
You could get someone to record you playing it with a cam-corder, then show people how good you really are. Or take photos at certain points in the game. Possibly with a digital camera so you can load them onto a PC and e-mail 'em to your mates.
Thu 29/11/01 at 17:40
Regular
What do u classify as completing it totally? 100% on everything or just getting both the gold medals? BEcasue i completed it with loads of characters, but i just cant get 100% on some of them!
Fri 30/11/01 at 11:35
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
I've got 100% on everything but I'm still missing a gap or two. P.S. look at console awards in FOG:chat and vote.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.