GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thursdays."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/11/01 at 11:48
Regular
Thursday, from 10:30 to 12:10, am I the only one online. My name seems to be the only one in the reply column. Where are you.
Fri 30/11/01 at 12:25
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
uksgamer2002 wonders where everyone is. He starts to wonder if he should expand his sooc.....socc...social life and hang out with friends if this carry's on. ONLY JOKIN!!!
Fri 30/11/01 at 12:23
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Yahoo, someone fell down some stairs and the teach had to take her to hospital. And it was only down 1 step!!!
Fri 30/11/01 at 12:04
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
oh, gotta go, teachers p*ss me off.
Fri 30/11/01 at 12:03
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
The life of an executive eh. So, what do you think to the PS2. A good console? Whats your fave game (for the PS2)? Actually, whats you fave game? Mine the legend of zelda: a link to the past on SNES but Alex Kidd was cool.
Fri 30/11/01 at 12:00
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I'm here, just posting a couple of reviews then I'm off for lunch for an hour, then I'm playing Legend of Mir till teatime, then I'm back here for some chat, then onto the PS2 or Dreamcast, haven't decided yet.

Boy, these business decisions are tough...
Fri 30/11/01 at 11:46
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Fridys too, WHERE ARE YOU ALL???
Thu 29/11/01 at 20:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
Publishing costs for one text book is a lot less than it is for lots of lil' ones...

*Gets knocked out by a flying shoe*

:-D
Thu 29/11/01 at 20:15
Regular
you have alternating weeks to eh?
i did too
god it sucked
i was always accidently on purpose being on the wrong week for many reasons, but mainly so i didnt have to lug that damed maths text book around
why in gods name does a text book have to be so big? why not make lots of smaller ones with the stuff you will actually do in them?

and dont give me "its cheaper to make one big text book than lots of smaller ones"
say that in any way, shape or form i will clonk you one with my shoe.

gah
Thu 29/11/01 at 19:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
I'm at school usually...

I got thursday week B OVER AND DONE WITH!! Brilliant!
Thu 29/11/01 at 19:32
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Twain wrote:
> I'm usually at school at that time, except for Saturday and Sunday of course!

I'm at school everyday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.