GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why so cheap?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Startopia'.
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:08
Regular
If anyone wants a bargain I've noticed that GAME and Gamestation stores all over the place are selling 'Startopia' for only £4.99 instead of the usual £12.99.

It's a great game, so anyone who likes managment games should buy it as soon as possible.

Don't ask why it's so cheap because I don't know.

I once saw it for 99p in WHsmith, too.
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:48
Regular
"Party Hard"
BEARDS. wrote:
> I've only been here 6 months.

I've only been here since Christmas, and yet the only staffie I only thought had anything interesting and funny to say was you (No offence to Mr. Snuggly).

Hurrah for BEARDS!
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:45
Regular
"^_^"
BEARDS. wrote:
> I've only been here 6 months.

Still though, you have changed the forums alot. We have never really had a staffie that interacts with us lot ever. so, Yey for BEARDS.
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:44
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Nebuchan wrote:
> My God. Imagine the forums without BEARDS. The old place will never
> be the same again...

I've only been here 6 months.
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:41
Regular
"Party Hard"
BEARDS. wrote:
> Because I'll either be busy failing A-levels and so need more time in
> the evenings, fired for "Incorrect conduct towards
> customers", retired due to you all making me insane, or dead
> owing to a hilarious incident involving 16 chinamen, a card-table and
> a large spoonful of raspberry jelly.

My God. Imagine the forums without BEARDS. The old place will never be the same again...
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:39
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Because I'll either be busy failing A-levels and so need more time in the evenings, fired for "Incorrect conduct towards customers", retired due to you all making me insane, or dead owing to a hilarious incident involving 16 chinamen, a card-table and a large spoonful of raspberry jelly.
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:36
Regular
"Party Hard"
BEARDS. wrote:
> October, doubt I shall still be here then.

What? Why not?
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:35
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Nebuchan wrote:
> When is it your birthday? Maybe next year we could all club together
> and buy you a big pressie...

October, doubt I shall still be here then.
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:32
Regular
"Party Hard"
Parr wrote:
> BEARDS. wrote:
> You didn't buy ME anything when it was mine.
>
> ues i did. It got lost in the post . . .

That's an old excuse our Auntie's use.

I would have thought you would be able to come up with something better than that! :)
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:31
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Nebuchan wrote:
> I don't know, I only got it a few days ago. I'm on the hospital
> mission.

Its been a year or two since I last played, but I remember completing it quite quickly...

I seem to remeber their being about 6 space stations in all, though that may be my memory playing up on me, and I may be completly mistaken :) ... I think the idea was that their should be a community buit up around the title and that people would create their own missions/senarios?

If your into it, you should pick up Dungeon Keeper2, its a very similar game, by the same people but much longer, and should be floating about for about a fiver too?
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:30
Regular
"^_^"
BEARDS. wrote:
> You didn't buy ME anything when it was mine.

ues i did. It got lost in the post . . .

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.