GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Newsflash :I'm back"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/04/03 at 12:41
Regular
first, the intro: *takes out kazoo*

'password looser, weekend snoozer, pointless word maker, tambourine shaker, bush ranger, marmite inventor, apple-juice squeezer, julius beezer, elaphant shooter, bust a groover, ass-cappin' rapper, making pancakes flatter, F. craddock hater, very poor skater, flamboyant trouser wearing, master sheep shearing, codpeice forgoing, derilect underpinning, outer-space cowboy, intersteller cow-girl, prolonged arguentor, wenchmobile sporting trobadour, super funky street mime, moped stolen: 999, camp jedi: may the fourth be with you!'

please give my regards to the floorboards... *collapses*

that was a peice from SP3, back from his lenthy expedition down the back of his sofa.
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:41
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
first, the intro: *takes out kazoo*

'password looser, weekend snoozer, pointless word maker, tambourine shaker, bush ranger, marmite inventor, apple-juice squeezer, julius beezer, elaphant shooter, bust a groover, ass-cappin' rapper, making pancakes flatter, F. craddock hater, very poor skater, flamboyant trouser wearing, master sheep shearing, codpeice forgoing, derilect underpinning, outer-space cowboy, intersteller cow-girl, prolonged arguentor, wenchmobile sporting trobadour, super funky street mime, moped stolen: 999, camp jedi: may the fourth be with you!'

please give my regards to the floorboards... *collapses*

that was a peice from SP3, back from his lenthy expedition down the back of his sofa.
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:51
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
So how long till he gets banned again?
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:54
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
was I banned? I lost my password. oh dear, banned. seems I may have some work on my cheeky chappy cocky sparrow attitude.

was I really banned?
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:02
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I seem to remember you being banned, maybe it's me old age.
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:03
"For the horde!!!!"
First Top Spore and now this freak, i'm so glad I use these forums :-S
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:05
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
oh well. Trust me, I am nothing like top spore. well, I don't think I am. have any of you kids seen Thegerrid lately?
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:08
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Who the hell are you anyway foo'
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:49
Regular
Hello Spontanius Misfire, Welcome back to the forums. :)
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:50
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Thegerrid has a new name now,
it's just 'gerrid'
Sun 06/04/03 at 14:03
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Hooray! recognition!

sorry, the intro was inspired from the back cover of terry pratchets 'The Last Continent'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.