GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Assisted Design: £30 or £35 per hour? "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/10/10 at 10:53
"Are you sure?"
I've just received a Freeola email regarding your web design offerings.

The email quotes £30 per hour (+VAT) for 'Assisted Design' but the page it links to quotes £35 (+VAT) ?
Freeola Assisted Design Service

Is that a typo or a cunning marketing ploy :¬P

I'm interested in your web design services and would like to see some real sites to see what can be done.

When I look at the examples of 'what you can do' it only links to a graphic of a mocked up design. Will you be adding real sites in the future?

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 01/10/10 at 11:58
"Are you sure?"
Thanks McLong.

I look forward to seeing your portfolio when it's available.

I'm hoping it might be another service (along with all the other Freeola services I already buy/use/recommend!) I can promote/resell.

So please ask the powers-that-be to think about introducing an Affiliate/Reward scheme at some point.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 01/10/10 at 11:36
Regular
Hi Hmmm...

It was a typo I'm afraid. However, we're more than happy to honour the price quoted in the e-mail to anybody who wishes to sign up to the service during October.

In regards to example web sites, we've been building up a nice portfolio of websites created by the design team since the launch of the service. For now all I can say is that the promotional Web Design service pages will be updated with new portfolio examples in the near future.
Fri 01/10/10 at 10:53
"Are you sure?"
I've just received a Freeola email regarding your web design offerings.

The email quotes £30 per hour (+VAT) for 'Assisted Design' but the page it links to quotes £35 (+VAT) ?
Freeola Assisted Design Service

Is that a typo or a cunning marketing ploy :¬P

I'm interested in your web design services and would like to see some real sites to see what can be done.

When I look at the examples of 'what you can do' it only links to a graphic of a mocked up design. Will you be adding real sites in the future?

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.