GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ninty VIP Codes"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/04/03 at 18:01
Regular
I only need a few (thousand) more and then I can get something decent!

Does anyone out there have any codes they aren't going to use, and if so can I have them please, it would mean a lot to me and I will change my tagline to "YourName is great" for the rest of the day!

Pleaseeeeeeee =D
Mon 14/04/03 at 20:45
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I think I'm just under 2000 points.

Luckily 4 out of my 6 games are Nintendo published.

The other two are Tony Hawk 3/4
Mon 14/04/03 at 20:42
Regular
Yep, but Nintendo don't really publish crap games.

The only one I can think of is Micky Mouse, and Doshin and NBA being sort of average.
Mon 14/04/03 at 20:40
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Still sucks though. Some have spent more money and don't have hardly any points while someone who has bought the cack games will have a lot more.
Just seems a bit wrong.
Mon 14/04/03 at 19:59
Regular
It's a Nintendo promotion, therefore they can only put codes in games they publish.
Mon 14/04/03 at 19:57
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I still think its out of order that other games like Rogue Squadron don't add the stars up. I was looking at the games that do get you points and a good number of them are cack. :-(
Mon 14/04/03 at 00:29
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Bah, I had my ED code stolen by some little person at the factory.

I have just shy of 1000.. and I have some cards lying about somewhere.

3 GBA's left.. aww..
Sun 13/04/03 at 15:48
Regular
I've got about 2500

I should have a hell of a lot more but I used a load of them on crappy screensavers before the GBA and Wavebirds became available.
Sun 13/04/03 at 15:39
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah I have like 3000 points at the moment. Would love to grab ones of those GBA Platinums. Doubt I'll have enough points in time though. If only games other than Nintendo's direct titles could get points ! Afterall, we're spending the same money to get those for our consoles so surely we should get points for them.

My friend let me put his luigi's Mansion on my points but unfortunatly you can only register one copy of a title to your points so I couldn't use his Mario Sunshine as mine was already registered.
So to get the points, I would have to buy a handful of crap games which would be pointless as I could just buy the damn GBA instead. ;-))

Think I'll have to wave goodbye to any thoughts of grabbing a GBA, I'll have to keep my points for another time and see what else comes up.
Don't think I'll be wasting the points on any of that other crap. ;-))
Fri 11/04/03 at 16:32
Regular
Ai...Ai Ai wrote:
> Tony_Blair wrote:
> either way. put it bluntly There are not enough individual games to
> fill it up to get the GBA so it requires one single person to buy
> more
> than one copy of a game. Plus it only works once and if you want the
> GBA for yourself then why in whatevers name would you give it to
> someone else?
> The Wavebird was 4000

yep it WAS, none left, only 4 GBA left too, hope nintendo put something else on there
Fri 11/04/03 at 16:31
Regular
"*Has wind*"
Tony_Blair wrote:
> either way. put it bluntly There are not enough individual games to
> fill it up to get the GBA so it requires one single person to buy more
> than one copy of a game. Plus it only works once and if you want the
> GBA for yourself then why in whatevers name would you give it to
> someone else?
The Wavebird was 4000

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.