GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kyz22: The Game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/04/03 at 19:59
Regular
Kyz22- a great poster in his own right. So, why not do what he does, and convert something into a game? Mwuaha. Except this time, it's himself…

Now, for the really clever people out there, you'll have realised that the title of the post follows Kyz's tradition of "X: The Game" whereby you replace X with some random thing (Usually along the lines of Marriage etc) and pray that it wins GAD. That's the training mode.

Career mode is a bit different. Digressing from the winning of games side of things, career mode is moulded around politics- namely the elections. When the special time comes, every three months, you make it your duty to spread the word around, even if it involves asking Chipseh three times who he's voting for…

But don't worry- there's loads of special modes too! How about 'The great MSN list'? In this special mode, you hunt around the forums, eyeing up potential contacts. When you feel like it, usually after complementing someone on their post, you pop the question. "Do you want my email address?" And without even waiting for an answer, you bung it in anyway! Yay!

In the special event mode, you wait for special times, such as Easter, where you can invent Easter bunny: the game, Chocolate Eggs: The game and Easter: The game. And it's not just Easter! You can use any event in the year!

But, by far the best mode is the subtle vote for me game. This will see you hunting round the forums, inserting subtle [vote for me] hints about voting for Kyz, or perhaps agreeing that it was wise to vote for you!

And don't forget to whine!

(No Offence Matey- I'm just messing. Fell free to insult me! :D)
Mon 07/04/03 at 19:56
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
BLAHpro wrote:
> Microchips wrote:
> (No Offence Matey- I'm just messing. Fell free to insult me! :D)
>
> Can I insut you - please?

Sure, shoot.

:D
Mon 07/04/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Microchips wrote:
> (No Offence Matey- I'm just messing. Fell free to insult me! :D)

Can I insut you - please?
Sun 06/04/03 at 20:32
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Heh, anyway Chipseh, my 'X: The Game" posts rule and ooze with originality!
Sun 06/04/03 at 20:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Smirking my behind off.

Said a man one day.
Sun 06/04/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Class post mate, :-D

Glad you can take a joke!
Sun 06/04/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
But it was the polite thing to do.
Sun 06/04/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I'm not, it was funny.
Sun 06/04/03 at 20:27
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Class post mate, :-D

You don't have to lie ;)
Sun 06/04/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Class post mate, :-D
Sun 06/04/03 at 20:25
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
He is online, but I doubt that he is on SR.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.