GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2- Help Forum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/04/03 at 20:27
Regular
This is the place where you can stick in your question needing help and hopefully someone will give you your answer.
Sun 11/05/03 at 04:18
Regular
pepper36 wrote:
> i really hate to bother u but could u help w/ scooby doo?
anyone? please, i am so stuck!! :((
Sun 11/05/03 at 04:17
Regular
i really hate to bother u but could u help w/ scooby doo?
Sat 03/05/03 at 13:17
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
hey, i need help on Kingdom Hearts.

In the final world, "end of the world" - when you visit each world for a battle with a few heartless, and then you exit the world through a door usually. Well I can't find the door on Never land, after you defeat all the heartless, so if any one can be of assistance, please help me....
Wed 23/04/03 at 18:50
Regular
Hello,

I am thinking of buying a G-Con 2 light gun but have read today on a different site that the guns are not compatible with 100Hz TVs. As my TV is a 100Hz one I am quite annoyed with the news.

I also checked the Sony PS2 website and it only said: "compatible with most widescreen tvs"

Please, do you know if they work with 100Hz Widescreen TVs, if they don't, do you know of any other guns compatible with those tvs?

Thanx.

Sam
Tue 22/04/03 at 23:15
"welcome to the real"
clazon wrote>> there is no such thing as time its only a perception created by humans

he/she is wrong, we only invented our own measurements of time
it still existed before we were here like with the dinosaurs. They didnt use time yet things still came to pass through time the made them extinct
Sun 13/04/03 at 19:09
Regular
can someone help me with silent hill2 on playstation 2? I am at the part in the hospital where you need the code from the blood statined wall to open the box with the strand of hair in it!! can anyone tell me that code?
Sun 13/04/03 at 16:11
Regular
"The Red Shift"
(*there)
Sun 13/04/03 at 16:10
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Kyz22 wrote:
> If I have 3 bags of peanuts and I sell two for £1.24 each then
> buy 3 more packets of peanuts at 53.6p each, what time is it?

1) time you bought a watch. hehe.
2) the time at which you bought your assortment of nuts.
3) their is no such thing as time, it is only a perception created by humans.
Sun 13/04/03 at 16:07
Regular
"The Red Shift"
trust me, you need it.

*cough*
spammer
*cough*
Sun 13/04/03 at 10:51
Regular
Help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.