GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Calling all Nintendo fans!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/04/03 at 20:34
Regular
Do you have "Friends" who find it hilarious that you own a Gamecube whilst they have a PS2 or X-box? Do you even regret getting the console (God Forbid!!)

Well if you do, send us your comments on the console whether you think it's good or bad.

Or you could tell us your tips on dealing with people so we can use them in the future.

Hope to here from you!!
Mon 14/04/03 at 10:53
Regular
Diamond Dog wrote:
> Look, they've all replied!

No, you're thinking of the number of PS2 fans who can actually give GOOD reasons why the PS2 is better than the GC...
Mon 14/04/03 at 10:25
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Sheep syndrome.

That's why the PS2 is still selling.
Mon 14/04/03 at 10:23
Regular
We aren't trendys. Simple.
Mon 14/04/03 at 09:18
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Microchips wrote:
> Us? Are you schizophrenic? ;)

lol.

GC is easily the best next - gen console. Easily. EASILY!
It ceryainly had the best launch titles.
Sat 12/04/03 at 15:46
Regular
I agree, all PS2 have are sport games, which are OK but you can do that stuff in reality. Gamecube has all the great action adventure games, like Metroid Prime a great game with Superb graphics, and The Legend Of Zelda The Wind Waker.
Fri 11/04/03 at 19:45
Regular
"Baros!!!"
There's nothing to be ashamed of owning a Gamecube. There are plenty of good games, and the PS" and X-Box games won't even match some of the Gamecube games.
Thu 10/04/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Festivus!"
deadmetal wrote:

> Why do you think so many people still buy the PS2?

Because they are reatrded/led by the masses?
Thu 10/04/03 at 22:07
Regular
"Little Wonder You!"
Look, they've all replied!
Sun 06/04/03 at 21:40
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Message to Memorandum:

Why do you think so many people still buy the PS2?
Sun 06/04/03 at 20:52
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Um, to be honest, I don't really care what fanboy's think. If they want to snort GTA: VC then that's their problem.

Glad I could help. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.