GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ace Gamez"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/04/03 at 21:22
Regular
This is a site that launched in November 2000 with the aim of providing magazine quality reviews online. It's a brilliant site to check out, as there's competitions, news, reviews - the works, with no memberships like IGN. It's very up-to-date, too.

I also happen to work there :D. What happens is they send you the games, you review the games, you keep the games - it's that simple. Of course, you'd need to submit a few reviews out of your own collection to start with and every now and then. At the end of the day though, you're getting sent free games, some times before their release!

I know a lot of people have a passion for reviewing on this site, and seeing as the editors don't have a problem with you submitting your work to other places, you can keep loyal to GAD or Ciao or whatever. The people are scouting for reviewers at the moment - and from someone who works for them, I can safely say it's a win-win situation.

So give it a go. Check out the site, and if you feel like it, apply for a job!
Sat 17/05/03 at 17:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I've got one review on there.

Had another one declined.

I'm not yet on the Staff list, but I've been told that I do still work for the site.

I'll send another review soon.
Sat 17/05/03 at 16:32
"period drama"
I blame er-no.
Sat 17/05/03 at 16:23
Regular
I sent two reviews, he replied but hasn't put them on the site. He still says I'm a reviewer though. Hasn't updated it for a while, mind.
Sat 17/05/03 at 16:19
"period drama"
Still being ignored.
They could at least say "You're crap, go away".
Fri 25/04/03 at 10:52
Regular
I made one request, didn't get a reply. Blah.
Thu 24/04/03 at 23:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Oh, and I was wanting to ask, have any of you requested something and if so, how long did it take for you to get it, if you did get it?

And also, how many requests have each of you made?
Thu 24/04/03 at 23:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Paul said I'd been added to list of Staff Reviewers, but I haven't.

*Sobs*
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:36
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Yey Mav
Thu 24/04/03 at 22:25
Regular
El Blokey wrote:
> What PS2? The Rapid Fire thing?

Yeah, just I haven't heard anything about it for ages, thought you might have got it seeing as you were asking about it in another thread.
Thu 24/04/03 at 18:56
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I haven't heard anything from RF in days either.

Although my GC thing is finished anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.