GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who Hasn't Won"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/11/01 at 11:15
Regular
Who has not won a game or dvd since they have been on gameaday.co.uk??? i have put in a good review which has had many comments and all say it was good. I don't see what you have to do to win a game or dvd?? Anyone else have a view??
Wed 28/11/01 at 11:15
Who has not won a game or dvd since they have been on gameaday.co.uk??? i have put in a good review which has had many comments and all say it was good. I don't see what you have to do to win a game or dvd?? Anyone else have a view??
Wed 28/11/01 at 11:19
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Write a good review not about GTA3

Do something original that will stand out.
Oh, and posts like this wont help either! Just wait till Stryke reads this!
:D
Wed 28/11/01 at 11:21
why what will he/she do??? I aint writing this hoping to win a game just want to know how people win so many times. I was told by alot of people that my review was good so if you can be bothered to read it maybe you would know.
Wed 28/11/01 at 11:33
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Its not that it is a bad review - i have read it and it is good. The problem is that there are 59 other reviews for that game and the judges are probably bored stupid of them now!

If you had written a really good review of something that not people had done it would probably increase your chances because the judges would remember it as something they may not have read before.

Oh and Stryke........be affraid of him...... very affraid!
:D
Wed 28/11/01 at 12:20
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i won for writing a topic titled "is sex better than gaming"

If you wanna win write sometihng origionaly.

Console wars almost never win.

also do loads of cheats and reviews etc

:-)

Good luck
Wed 28/11/01 at 16:11
"fighting chips?"
This may not be the right place to post this, especially since you ain't one a game. But I just need to share my enjoyment - I won a game today!!!

With my post it was totally out-there; so just try and think of a totally unique title with some original content.

Good Luck!
Wed 28/11/01 at 16:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
I haven't won the heart of a fair lady...well, I have done before, but not for all that long.
Wed 28/11/01 at 16:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
Blue Chivers wrote:
> This may not be the right place to post this, especially since you ain't one a
> game. But I just need to share my enjoyment - I won a game today!!!

Nope, this is the right place, congratulations!
Wed 28/11/01 at 16:35
"fighting chips?"
Cheers Ant!

*wow, a notable actually recognised me!*.
Wed 28/11/01 at 16:39
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Hands up anyone who's ever been told the review they submitted was the literary equivalent of elephant dung.

Nobody?

And you wonder why you don't win, even when people say your review is good....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.