GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Drugs are dangerous"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/11/01 at 08:51
Regular
That's right. All drugs are dangerous, and you shouldn't take them until you are very aware of what you may become by doing drugs.

That's right, one the most under-reported side effects of drugs is actually one of the most terrible.

You could become a 'drugs bore'.

A drugs bore is a person who will start every conversation with a story like so:

"This one time when I was really wasted..."

The story will last a long time, and won't be funny, or in the least bit interesting, and will probably end with:

"I guess you had to be there..."

So careful kids, you don't want to turn out like that.
Wed 28/11/01 at 12:32
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Craw wrote:
Why is it when
> 'older' people read a story of someone jumping off a bridge/carpark/building
> they always say...

'Probably on drugs and thought they could fly...'

---

Bill Hicks on this exact thing:

"Same old story, young man on acid thought he could fly. Jumped off a building and died. What a tragedy....no, what a deek. He thought he could fly? Why not take off from the ground first? Check it out? Quit ruining it for the rest of us you morons. I've taken heroic doses of acid, and never once thought I could fly. I've seen UFOs split the sky like a sheet, but I've never thought I could fly. So we lost a moron, big deal."
Wed 28/11/01 at 12:25
"High polygon count"
Meka_Dragon wrote:
> "This one time when I was really wasted..."

Is that anything like "And this one time, at band camp..." ?

Oh, and you sound like South Park's Mr. Mackey... "Drugs are bad, mmmmkay?" :-)
Wed 28/11/01 at 12:16
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Oh yeah and they trick you into thinking you can fly...

Why is it when 'older' people read a story of someone jumping off a bridge/carpark/building they always say...

'Probably on drugs and thought they could fly...'
Wed 28/11/01 at 12:13
Regular
"I love Dave music"
They also have the very serious consequence of pasting good looking girl faces onto all girl's bodies, thereby causing a lot of distress upon awakening the next morning. I'm sure that they have this effect on women as well of course!
Wed 28/11/01 at 09:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Drugs are addictive and dangerous.
Why only last week I imbibed alchohol above my tolerance level and it made me allergic to beer and I threw up the beer and slept in beer-sick.

So yes, drugs are bad.
Wed 28/11/01 at 08:51
Regular
"not dead"
That's right. All drugs are dangerous, and you shouldn't take them until you are very aware of what you may become by doing drugs.

That's right, one the most under-reported side effects of drugs is actually one of the most terrible.

You could become a 'drugs bore'.

A drugs bore is a person who will start every conversation with a story like so:

"This one time when I was really wasted..."

The story will last a long time, and won't be funny, or in the least bit interesting, and will probably end with:

"I guess you had to be there..."

So careful kids, you don't want to turn out like that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.