GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"whos got phantasy star online?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Phantasy Star Online'.
Mon 07/04/03 at 20:44
Regular
this game rocks and i reckon that when I get it online at the end of the month, a whole new world will be open to me.
post your names,levels and types so I know whos guild card to look for. and the time you usually go online.

Im sam, level 16, RAmar will probably go online at around 7 most nights.
Sat 12/04/03 at 00:21
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> got online last Friday Phantasy Star Online has pretty much ruled my
> life.
>

lol, yea :)

It took my whole summer away :P
Fri 11/04/03 at 17:24
Regular
well its what it says in XBM but i dunno if its true, just thought i would tell you lot
Fri 11/04/03 at 16:57
Regular
just to let you all no, you need a subscription to pay it online (the game) and i think its £5.00 a month
Fri 11/04/03 at 16:18
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Tilt, I undoubtedly would own you on that game.
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:31
Regular
I'm called Akira and I'm a level 58 (I think) HUmar.

I'm online most evenings and quite a lot of the day infact, since I got online last Friday Phantasy Star Online has pretty much ruled my life.

Slik's also online, haven't seen him on for a while though.
Thu 10/04/03 at 14:03
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Name: Ev][L~Dark

Level: 51 i think... Haven't played it all week... *Cries*

ermm.. ermm..

Mag level: God knows.

And, yes before you ask i love this game... May sound like i don't.. But thats just you...
Thu 10/04/03 at 12:26
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Got the US version. Don't play it though, the PSO thang has been done and dusted on my part. Loved it on the Dreamcast, can't seem to renew that love on the GC version.
Thu 10/04/03 at 11:21
Regular
have u or anyone actually played on-line yet??

Went into game they said the modems dont work properly and didnt sell them?

was interested in the broadband however unsure if supported via a PC/USB ASDL adaptor?
Mon 07/04/03 at 20:44
Regular
"goodbyeeeeee......."
this game rocks and i reckon that when I get it online at the end of the month, a whole new world will be open to me.
post your names,levels and types so I know whos guild card to look for. and the time you usually go online.

Im sam, level 16, RAmar will probably go online at around 7 most nights.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.