GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Last chance to win GAD 1: The Game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/04/03 at 20:52
Regular
Hey, this is the last chance I have at writing a GAD 1 winner, and I am going to make it as bluddy good as I can! Of course it includes my trademark “X: The Game” title.

So GAD 1 and 3 are been taken away from us, like a cute little teddybear with no arms from a crying baby, the callous sons of… nevermind

Basically the new GAD situation states in the small print, “No more GADs for Kyz.” I have 14 now, 6 from cheats, 5 from posts and a measly 3 from reviews! *spits*

I have to understand that Tony has a new bird and in order to keep her from his 6-crème-eggs-a-day secret, he has to distract her with expensive gifts. This means a cutback on free stuff for us, except Mystique and Rosalind who ‘visit’ Tony from time to time in return for special ‘gifts’. I wonder why everything I write has an innuendo somewhere, hmm.

I was going to write a proper game about winning a GAD 1 for the last time, I have changed my mind and I am going to ramble on until Nevermind the Buzzcocks graces my television and I exit the GAD 1 giving forums for the very last time.

GAD 1’s and 3’s have been here since I joined the forums about 150 days ago, and it is something I thought would be a permanent thing, I guess I took SR for granted a little. I remember my first GAD, it was for cheats on like my 4th day or something and I was so awestruck! People who join the forums now won’t have the same opportunities I have had and it is somewhat of a sad thing. Now I have come into my own on the forums but the confidence to compete with the other regulars that winning a GAD gives you is unspeakable and something even the most charismatic duck in the park cannot learn. What am I on about now? Am I drunk or just in a self inflicted delusion? Who cares?

I have just realised the title of this post is stupid but I won’t change it because I would have to scroll up, I cannot reach the mouse from here, humph! This would be so funny if this was the last GAD 1 that was won, I wonder if they will still keep a GAD 1 and GAD 3 winners list, I also wonder how many times I have said GAD in the post. More times that MJ has taken a kid to Never Land I’ll bet!

I was going to make a post in Life or something saying I might leave the forums totally for a while in a week or two while I concentrate on my GCSE’s for a bit, but I will just leave without trace, let everyone think I am dead, then come back and win a GAD. “Hurray”, I hear you yell, yes indeed. You only like me because you think I might clumsily give you one of my GADs, well I won’t… Especially since I probably won’t win any more!

I heard a really funny blonde joke earlier, but I forgot it. Oh the irony, I used to be blonde as a kid but I went to school and it faded. As the knowledge went into my brain, the blondeness left, doesn’t that show something?

My internet cut me off, why do they have a 2 hour timeout on “Freeserve Anytime” ? – Peckers! You know the sound a modem makes when it dials up, how long will it be before Scooter speed it up and release it with a squeaky voiced hippy telling us he loves us? They could call it “The Dial Up” or, “Olitec 56, 000 modem dialing up the a crappy internet server which I forgot to pay for and so they got the bailiffs in”. I am unsure which is best.

I think I am drunk now, menacing keys. God bless spellcheck. I have typed that sentence 4 times now, I kept spelling drunk with a “[Caps Lock]”, “U”, “N”, “K”.
You know when you are so drunk that the ends of your fingers are numb and you can’t see the floor, give me half an hour and I will give you a deep description about it, wahoo.

I don’t know about anyone else but when I am drunk and I get home, I try and do the sober act with my parents and I talk really posh. I try to use long words but then I slur them and fall into a cabinet yelling, “SHHHAVVEEE MEEE!” Why do my posts end up mentioning alcohol somehow – seriously they do! At this point I would like to draw attention to my sponsors, Bacardi. For the freshest white rum on the market!

I am listening to Coldplay now, it really makes you want to kill yourself. Seriously if I was going to top myself I would play “The Scientist” in a loop and then just choke on my own foot or something.

Now to do the philosophical bit. If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound? Yes, it does. Why do people ask that question? Of course it makes a sound you CLOWNS!

I have used pretty much everything in my GAD winning arsenal here; humour, sex, alcohol, sarcasm, slander, bragging and philosophy. All I need is a closing line and this final GAD 1 is as good as mine. Here goes:

”Give me a GAD 1, or I’ll smash your faces in.”

*Grins, falls down some stairs and throws up*

I’ve been Kyz22, and I will miss you GAD 1.
Tue 08/04/03 at 20:38
Regular
"Brrrrr."
Cyclone wrote:
> Goober?
>
> I'll pull his tentacles off.

Ohhhhhh...

...oh, he said tentacles.
Tue 08/04/03 at 20:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Goober?

I'll pull his tentacles off.
Tue 08/04/03 at 20:15
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Microchips wrote:
> Cyclone wrote:
> Be quiet.
>
> Hell yes!
>
> "My GAD winning arsenal"
>
> Puh-lease!

I think you'll find it is puh-leez! Goober!
Tue 08/04/03 at 20:14
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Cyclone wrote:
> Be quiet.

Hell yes!

"My GAD winning arsenal"

Puh-lease!
Tue 08/04/03 at 20:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Be quiet.
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:14
Regular
Buuuuuh, whats GAD?
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:12
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I think walkthroughs win less due to the number posted each day in comparison to the number of reviews.
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:11
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Yeah, me neither. Walthroughs are often harder than reviews anyway so I don't understand why they only get a £25 GAD. Cheats and hints however are easy as a blonde in Hawaii.
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:06
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Cubist wrote:
> I've won GAD 1 once and GAD 2 once...I was really hoping to write a
> MASSIVE walkthrough for The Legend Of Zelda : Wind Waker

Much the same as me, but I wrote a walkthrough for the Grim Fandango (great game), I lost to some hints so didn't bother to write walkthrough's anymore. Too much hard work, then I won GAD 1 once and I just won GAD 2 the other day for my Starfox review (it's pap just about sums up that game).

I think it is good and bad that GAD 1 is going. It’s bad as we will lose a lot of funny posts, and it’s good, as we will lose a few idiots from the forum. I personally don’t think posting cheats should ever have won prizes.
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:05
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Check Tonys post called "Changes To Gameaday". Everything is explained there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.