GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Parents in America"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/04/03 at 22:09
Regular
My parents are going America and I have had the bright idea that they could get me some games for Gamecube.

But I have not been following the whole 'gaming thingy' and wouldn't know what games to buy.

I was thinking Zelda and Animal Crossing but what other games are worth buying.

Views.

Ps. I will not get games for you!
Tue 08/04/03 at 21:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
dooz2k2 wrote:
> davidsobell wrote:
> Enter the Matrix will suck so many balls, talk about hype.
>
> how dare you?!?!?!
> it will NOT suck so many balls, it looks great........have you seen
> the vids of the game?!

---

But, as has been said many thousands of times, flashy graphics don't make a game.

Ok, so maybe it does look good, but who says it isn't going to be some stupid cash-in that's designed for the casual PS2 gamer that will buy anything related to a cool movie?

Wait for the playtests - then we'll see.
Tue 08/04/03 at 20:52
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
davidsobell wrote:

how dare you?!?!?!
it will NOT suck so many balls, it looks great........have you seen the vids of the game?!

i love the matrix, the only way i have of seeing the 'reloaded' is to watch my four trailers over and over, but i dont care if thats sad, this will b the greatest film ever!(and the game is great too dammit!!)
Tue 08/04/03 at 03:40
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I'd be wary of Animal Crossing unless you've tried it. I read about it and though that it sounded good, with my love of Harvest Moon anything even close was guaranteed to get my attention. Then I played Animal Crossing. Total garbage. However, some people love it, bit like Marmite.
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:35
Regular
"She's a dog!"
I might have to get this Ikaruga. Sounds interesting.
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:31
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Whitestripes wrote:
> You may as well wait for UK Zelda, it's less than a month from now.
>
> Get Animal Crossing if you want, and perhaps Ikaruga if it's out while
> they are there (18th of April).

I was only thinking Zelda because my parents will probably end up paying for it and it will probably be cheaper there.

Ikaruga, I dont know what it is about but I'm sure gamefaqs will be able to help.
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:29
Regular
"She's a dog!"
And it's not out in America so that is out of the equation.
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:28
Regular
You may as well wait for UK Zelda, it's less than a month from now.

Get Animal Crossing if you want, and perhaps Ikaruga if it's out while they are there (18th of April).
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:27
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
davidsobell wrote:

It could be really good, or it may be a blatant cash in on a franchise taking advantage of the films fans. We will have to wait and see.
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:25
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Disaster Master wrote:
> get the sims it's awesome or maybe def jam vendetta. Enter the matrix
> looks good too.

I hate the Sims so thats a no-no.
def jam vendetta, I have never heard of it.
Enter the Matrix will suck so many balls, talk about hype.
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:21
Regular
"A.K.A QAWSEDRFTGYH"
get the sims it's awesome or maybe def jam vendetta. Enter the matrix looks good too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.