GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Luigi's Mansion"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Luigi's Mansion'.
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:33
Regular
Is it worth getting.?...Ok Is it worth me getting as a GAD claim?
Tue 08/04/03 at 21:47
Regular
Ah, Luigi's Mansion.

Brilliant game - it was thoroughly entertaining at first, and in my opinion it still holds plenty of replay value; I still get it out now and again and play it through in a ike an afternoon or so.
Tue 08/04/03 at 19:39
Regular
I loved the game, got it when i got the GC.

Yes it is WAY too short, ive played it twice now, theres parts where its boring, but i think its a game that you should own if you get it at the right price (so yes great games for £25 gad) as for anyone else, buy it in players range and your on to a winner.
Tue 08/04/03 at 17:53
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Its good up to now.

I played it for a little bit and sucked up some ghosts... then in the room with the bath in (Bathroom I guess) I sucked up the ghosts and got the key on the shelf thing. I definately collected it and he did the funkeh little dance... then... saved it...

Next thing I know when I load up my game... my key has vanished.

Now I cant open any new door in the mansion and theres no more ghosts to suck up.

What the hell?
Tue 08/04/03 at 11:32
Regular
Luigi's Mansion is a very good game, genius control system and at times it's very hard (On Hidden Mansion, anyway) although don't get excited about Hidden Mansion as it's crap, the only changes are the enemies are tougher and the whole place is a lot darker.
Tue 08/04/03 at 10:41
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'd say this game's worth it if you like Nintendo.
And for only £25, you really can't go wrong, now!
(Better than the £35 I payed for it last-year, anyway!)

It's enjoyable while it lasts, and it really makes good-use of all-areas of the GameCube controller.

It is too-short, but once it's done, you'll understand how a game like this could never really go on for much longer than it does.

And if you find it all too easy, then there's the Hidden Mansion, which really does challenge you and your ghost-busting skills. It's not just a backwards mansion, it is also harder.

Go, get it!
Tue 08/04/03 at 07:41
Regular
"Festivus!"
I love it when he is scared
*Mariooooooo*

And the first time I scanned a mirror with Game boy Horror.

I need this game again.

Next Weekend I'm going into stockport with a tenner in my hand and not coming back until i get Luigi's Mansion.

Or a sausage roll.
Tue 08/04/03 at 01:15
Regular
I loved it. Great game.

*mario?*

*Marrrrrioooooooooooo!*

Although it only lasted me a weekend and i never touched it since. But i think its a GameCube experience that no owner of the console should miss.
Mon 07/04/03 at 23:43
Regular
I'm torn. Luigi's Mansion or Final Fantasy Origins...but my PS2 doens't play PSOne games but oo ah.
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:45
Regular
Ah, it's £25 now.

Yeah, definitely worth it as a gad 3.
Mon 07/04/03 at 22:42
Regular
Short. Not a bad game, but probably wouldn't pay full price for it.

I'd save the gad if I were you. Pleanty of far better games on the way that you could claim instead.

Plus it'll be out cheap in the platnum-style range soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.