GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shut Up about Sony! It's annoying."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/11/01 at 20:58
Regular
I'm not here on behalf of Sony or SR or anything else but I would like to tell some of you (not mentioning names but you know who you are) to shut up about other companies. I know we're Nintys and they aren't but they don't talk crap about us here. Some Nintys have Sony or Sega or Microsoft machines and don't like you blabbing on about them. So on behalf of many people here and on other forums. Shut the hell up!

Don't think this is turning me away from you but it is just a bit annoying. Hopefully some people will back me up.
Wed 28/11/01 at 23:07
Regular
Pika Pika Pika....aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.
Wed 28/11/01 at 23:02
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
I got what he meant Dark Mark...

and thanks for the disturbing visual... I'll never think of Pikachu in the same way... ewwww

;-)
Wed 28/11/01 at 21:18
Regular
"Remember me?"
OK, American Dog. I think that the word "toothbrushes" won't exactly give the Gameaday participants any clues to what you mean.

Think of them more like...........vibrating sausages.

Anyone who doesn't catch my drift needs to take sex education.
Wed 28/11/01 at 20:39
Everyone's got the right to their own opinions.

But if they're gonna dismiss other consoles in this forum, they should at least give some valid reasons as to why.

If they put down Nintendo consoles in here, they should expect to get a lot of lip off everyone here.

Just remember, it's the Sony fans who don't like games that have anything without gore and vioence in them. How childish is that?

That last sentance was said because I'm sick of Sony fans (not all of them) saying that Nintendo consoles and games are babyish. They're only considered as babyish because they don't all have death and gore in them.

Pokémon babyish anyone? If you saw what Pokémon items were next to Pokémon toys in Japanese stores you'd soon change your mind. Graham Norton on TV on "Ah So Graham Norton" took a camera into one of these stores and next to Pokémon cards there were cards of "Adult" nature, and you should have seen the Pokémon designs on the Electric toothbrushes (the ones without the brushes)!
Tue 27/11/01 at 20:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm not here on behalf of Sony or SR or anything else but I would like to tell some of you (not mentioning names but you know who you are) to shut up about other companies. I know we're Nintys and they aren't but they don't talk crap about us here. Some Nintys have Sony or Sega or Microsoft machines and don't like you blabbing on about them. So on behalf of many people here and on other forums. Shut the hell up!

Don't think this is turning me away from you but it is just a bit annoying. Hopefully some people will back me up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.