GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Rock throws Austin off a bridge, What happened?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/11/01 at 18:22
Regular
When the Who ran over Austin storyline was on, i saw on the suspects page on a website that there was a storyline about The Rock chucking Austin off a bridge

However i didn't start watching wwf proper until Survivor series 1999 so i don't know about the, Rock chucking Austin off a bridge incident, so could someone that was watching back then, what led up to this storyline and what happened on the night he got chucked of a bridge.
Tue 27/11/01 at 18:22
Regular
When the Who ran over Austin storyline was on, i saw on the suspects page on a website that there was a storyline about The Rock chucking Austin off a bridge

However i didn't start watching wwf proper until Survivor series 1999 so i don't know about the, Rock chucking Austin off a bridge incident, so could someone that was watching back then, what led up to this storyline and what happened on the night he got chucked of a bridge.
Tue 27/11/01 at 18:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Austin didn't get chucked off a bridge. The Rock chucked Austin's Smoking Skull off the Detroit Bridge but Austin has never been swimming.
Tue 27/11/01 at 18:30
Regular
Oh was it, right thanks afro for telling me.
Tue 27/11/01 at 19:11
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Are you sure?

I thought Austin went over and Rock threw is belt in the water after him, also remember Rock giving Austin a funeral, that was a bit weird.

Still i'm sure Austin went off that bridge.

Rocky, Rocky, Rocky!
Tue 27/11/01 at 19:19
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Actually, Stone Cold was thrown off the bridge by The Rock.

After Stone Cold threw Rock's title in the river, Rock went out to a bridge in Chicago, which he aptly titled "The Roody Poo Bridge" and called out Austin. Austin, known for never backing down from a challenge, drove to the bridge, with horrific consequences...

The two fought and Rock managed to throw Austin over the side and into the water. The change between shots was easily viewable and you could tell it was a dummy. Now that is the truth!

Firebalt.
Tue 27/11/01 at 19:33
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yer your wright, wasent the Rock fishing on the bridge? I thought it was funny.
Tue 27/11/01 at 20:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I do remember all of those things suggested except for the Austin off the bridge bit. I still don't get that. I remember the Roody Poo Bridge, the belt going over, Austin not backing down and the Rock fishing but not Austin going into the water. And surely anyone would remember that. Strange!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.