GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DON'T STOP SELLING N64 GAMES NOW S.R.!!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/11/01 at 18:14
Regular
I looked at all the N64 games you can currently buy from Special Reserve (at n64.co.uk) and I realised that the number is decreasing fast!!! I've now noticed that ISS 200 and Zelda: Majora's Mask have both vanished!! And with top games like Excitebike and Kirby, the stock is now 'low'!! I was recently planning to buy Shadowman for £20, but last week realised it too has already gone!!

Why are they running out of N64 stock so quicky, just giving up on re-stocking the great titles you now have to buy elsewhere. This way, they are starting to lose out to their competition. There's still 4 months left untill the GameCube launch, and they're going to need a way to make money using Nitendo, not just relying on the GameBoy. So why not carry on selling N64 titles untill the GC launch date??? There are people out there still looking for great priced N64 games!!!

I also recently noticed in the monthly magazine that the prices have all risen slightly for almost every product. Even the membership costs have risen! Has this got something to do with their income? Could it be helped by keeping more N64 games on the shelves and on-line??? I think YES!!

Who else has an opinion about this??
Sun 09/12/01 at 10:03
Regular
"DS..."
Skull kid wrote:
> I have the same problem. I saw a Transfer pack for £22 when it used to be
> only 12 pounds in the same shop!

Thats supply and demand for you! or is it the Nintendo difference? lol
slik ~_~
Sat 08/12/01 at 14:09
I have the same problem. I saw a Transfer pack for £22 when it used to be only 12 pounds in the same shop!
Fri 07/12/01 at 12:52
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Yeah! I agree, I was going to get Turok 3 for my birthday, when I was horrified by the fact that it had dissapeared from the sales list, I then had to buy it from somewhere else, and it still hasn't arrived- 6 days after my birthday.
Tue 27/11/01 at 18:39
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Put this on FOG to get a better chance of reply and put it on SR Bugs and Customer Service to to get a staff member reply.
Tue 27/11/01 at 18:14
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I looked at all the N64 games you can currently buy from Special Reserve (at n64.co.uk) and I realised that the number is decreasing fast!!! I've now noticed that ISS 200 and Zelda: Majora's Mask have both vanished!! And with top games like Excitebike and Kirby, the stock is now 'low'!! I was recently planning to buy Shadowman for £20, but last week realised it too has already gone!!

Why are they running out of N64 stock so quicky, just giving up on re-stocking the great titles you now have to buy elsewhere. This way, they are starting to lose out to their competition. There's still 4 months left untill the GameCube launch, and they're going to need a way to make money using Nitendo, not just relying on the GameBoy. So why not carry on selling N64 titles untill the GC launch date??? There are people out there still looking for great priced N64 games!!!

I also recently noticed in the monthly magazine that the prices have all risen slightly for almost every product. Even the membership costs have risen! Has this got something to do with their income? Could it be helped by keeping more N64 games on the shelves and on-line??? I think YES!!

Who else has an opinion about this??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.