GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help Me kill this thing!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/04/03 at 03:12
Regular
Does anyone know how to kill the killer droid that splits in two after you shoot it enough times and then goes back to gether and kills you more. I just can't kill this alien killing machine. Between the double lasser gun and fire hose of flames, this thing is unstopable. Please help!!
Thu 10/04/03 at 11:53
Regular
"A man with a stick"
EMP grenades and anything else electrical should do the trick. The trouble with the drakk is that because they are robotic they are vunerable to electrical impulses.

If you run out of ammo you'll find plenty of it stacked around the other pillars along with health and other amunition.
Wed 09/04/03 at 10:38
Regular
"I see you"
Unfortunately the only way to beat the damn thing is to keep dodging it's fire and shoot the piece that hides behind the pillars first and believe me it takes a while. I assume you're on about the droid monster in unreal 2?

If that fails try looking at www.megagames.com or www.captaincode.com for a walkthrough on how to beat it but saying that the method above worked for me.
Wed 09/04/03 at 10:18
Regular
Oh yeah, that happens in every game, what game, what level?
Wed 09/04/03 at 09:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Erm.

What game?
Wed 09/04/03 at 03:12
Regular
Does anyone know how to kill the killer droid that splits in two after you shoot it enough times and then goes back to gether and kills you more. I just can't kill this alien killing machine. Between the double lasser gun and fire hose of flames, this thing is unstopable. Please help!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.