GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eurogamer Expo 2010"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 29/09/10 at 02:45
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Health permitting, I will be heading to the Eurogamer Expo 2010 at Earls Court on Friday 1st October. A list of games that will be at the show are at the following link:

Click Here

If you want to know anything more about the games at the show, I can make a specific effort to find out what you want to know whether that be through playing the games or asking a nearby rep if there is one. Otherwise, I hope to bring back as much info as I can.
Sat 02/10/10 at 19:13
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Funnily enough, my health didn't stop me from attending. Some other things conspired to keep me away from the event. My 2 brothers got to go though. They told me a few things about the event, although I would have liked to have given you a bit more info.

They showed off the 6 stringed guitar for Rock Band 3 but it wasn't playable. The playable guitar was the one with 100+ buttons. They heard Power of Love and Rock Lobster being played. Rock Lobster looked tough on the drummer I've been told.

They saw a small bit of the new Professor Layton game - The Unwound Future or something like that. It's a Professor Layton game. :)

They watched a guy playing as the cop on the new Need For Speed game. Instead of trying to stop the other player, he raced off crossing the finish line, blowing through his own roadblocks and ultimately lost.

They were impressed by the new Assassins Creed Brotherhood game. They also thought the 3D on Gran Turismo 5 looked very good and liked the look of the new Castlevania game that is being released soon.

If I get anything more out of them, I'll let you know. I'm sure they played a few games but I can't remember what they said. They did mention seeing the Nvidia girls and Lara Croft so you can how getting game info out of them would be tricky. :D

EDIT - Just remembered that they mentioned that some of the games that were supposed to be there weren't there. Dragon Age 2 was one of those games that weren't there.
Sat 02/10/10 at 17:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Grandprix wrote:
[i]Health permitting, I will be heading to the Eurogamer Expo 2010 at Earls Court on Friday 1st October.

Was it worth going to then? Tickets are sold out so I'm not going to make the effort of trying to get one if it's not worth it.
Thu 30/09/10 at 15:10
Regular
Goldeneye - I've got it preordered anyway, but I'd like to know if I'm going to enjoy it even half as much as the Rare original...
Thu 30/09/10 at 08:45
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Ooh, a new DK Country game. Would be interested to hear what you think of that.
Wed 29/09/10 at 18:35
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Totally forgot this was on this week. I might head down there over the weekend.
Wed 29/09/10 at 16:49
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yeah Gears 3 should be fun.I'm also looking forward to Medal Of Honor,Marvel Vs Capcom 3,Dead Space 2 & although there not on the list Call Of Duty : Black Ops & BlazBlue : Continuum Shift.Don't seem to have time to play games much these days though.
Wed 29/09/10 at 16:06
Regular
"How Ironic"
Gears of Wars 3 is the most eye-catching for me. The gameplay from 1 and 2 has been extremely similar (hide behind a wall, shoot, next level). Other FPS's give you so much more to do.
Wed 29/09/10 at 02:45
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Health permitting, I will be heading to the Eurogamer Expo 2010 at Earls Court on Friday 1st October. A list of games that will be at the show are at the following link:

Click Here

If you want to know anything more about the games at the show, I can make a specific effort to find out what you want to know whether that be through playing the games or asking a nearby rep if there is one. Otherwise, I hope to bring back as much info as I can.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.