GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" Strawberries, anyone?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/11/01 at 15:20
Regular
Which is better, a realistic sports sim, or a cartoony one.
E.G. Virtual Tennis 2 Vs Mario Tennis.
Tue 27/11/01 at 15:20
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Which is better, a realistic sports sim, or a cartoony one.
E.G. Virtual Tennis 2 Vs Mario Tennis.
Tue 27/11/01 at 15:32
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I quite like tennis games and have had a few and the best ones are the ones where you can get stuck in right away. I had Mario Tennis on the Gameboy and it rocked! There was also another one on PS where you could hit buses and stuff, that was quite good. I think it's gameplay that decides. As far as I'm concerned its not a tennis game if you have to get stats and stuff - it's Championship Manager.
Tue 27/11/01 at 15:34
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
I thought you'd like Mario Tennis best monkey-man, it's got a monkey character. The best tennis game was that one on the SNES, Smash Tennis.
Tue 27/11/01 at 15:36
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Really!? I did not know that. I had it on the Gameboy...and then my brother sold it!
Tue 27/11/01 at 15:37
Regular
"DS..."
mario tennis, i got it on saturday 4 £14.99 on the 64, it's brilliant.
slik ~_~
Tue 27/11/01 at 15:38
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Donkey Kong's on the 64 version, he'd beat williams any day. P.S. Silk, did you get Mario Tennis second hand?
Tue 27/11/01 at 15:43
Regular
"DS..."
nope! got it new! in woolworths, is'nt it great when they finally sell things off after pricing them at £49.99 all year?
slik ~_~
Tue 27/11/01 at 15:44
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
Yeah, they have like Extreme G at £50 but Donkey Kong with Exp pack at £20. They no NOTHING! FOOLS.
Tue 27/11/01 at 15:45
Regular
Depends what you're looking for, they're both damn good games. Myself I would probably go for Mario Tennis, but I don't really think there's much that seperates them gameplay wise, you can either have the serious game or the not so serious game.
Tue 27/11/01 at 15:45
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
No offence,and Vitua Tennis 2 is the best, but what has this got to do with strawberries? And why not, keeping with Wimbeldon here, have cream aswell? And none of these games feature Wimbeldon in them anyway so really think harder next time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.