GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone recognise this"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/11/01 at 14:37
Regular
Anyone know who's hotmail account this is?

[email protected]

He/she/chimp/it added me yesterday, feck knows who it is though, I spoke to them and asked who they where, and the joker replyed saying he was god ha ha ha ha.

Anyone know who this chimp is?
Tue 27/11/01 at 14:37
Regular
Anyone know who's hotmail account this is?

[email protected]

He/she/chimp/it added me yesterday, feck knows who it is though, I spoke to them and asked who they where, and the joker replyed saying he was god ha ha ha ha.

Anyone know who this chimp is?
Tue 27/11/01 at 14:40
Regular
"Not your monkey"
there is a newbie on here calling himself n3m3sis or something.

Failing that you may actually be the first person to have spoken to God over MSN. Congratulations
Tue 27/11/01 at 14:42
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
They added me too, some other people have added me over the past few days who I have no idea who they are, who keeps giving out my address?
Tue 27/11/01 at 14:43
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
hey, GH? What's your hotmail address?
Tue 27/11/01 at 14:51
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Prawn Star wrote:
> hey, GH? What's your hotmail address?

[email protected]

feel free to add me but i rarely get time to go on MSN though. Generally, i am using linux machines so it won't work!

Oh, before anyone asks.....my name is Luke but my surname isn't judd - that is kinda a personal joke which would take waaay to long to explain!
Sun 26/09/10 at 16:01
Why does my head hurt?
Sun 26/09/10 at 23:54
Regular
Apparently every alcholic drink you have, it kills 25000 brain cells and in my reckoning you have 3 left. These three dont like each other and keep fighting! That is why your head hurts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.