GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeloader and animal forest"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Animal Forest'.
Wed 09/04/03 at 17:03
Regular
I may sound a bit of a gimp for asking this, but where are the numnerous topics inanely chatting about how many bells you have, and what wallpaper you like, and which towns person you would like to shoot with an elephant gun?

is there a widesprerads defect with freeloader? is the bundle just too expensive? are they too busy playing?
Wed 09/04/03 at 20:50
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
and the teenangels lol

==============

well It costed me 40 squids. It is a really good game though it is best in 5 min bursts after the initial 2 hours or something. Definitly worth it BUT make sure you get version 1.06b of freeloader incase you want future games to work with it. My fav wallpaper is the wooden wall with green rug carpet, modern table in the middle with a cube clock and a starman on it. bed in the bottom right corner. tv on the left. and a big stereo in the back! :D love my pad!
Wed 09/04/03 at 20:46
Regular
Buuuuh
CAAAAAAPTTTTTTTIIINNNN CAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVEMAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Wed 09/04/03 at 17:03
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
I may sound a bit of a gimp for asking this, but where are the numnerous topics inanely chatting about how many bells you have, and what wallpaper you like, and which towns person you would like to shoot with an elephant gun?

is there a widesprerads defect with freeloader? is the bundle just too expensive? are they too busy playing?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.