GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Console Wars - The Story"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/11/01 at 12:52
Regular
Part 1

The Night sky darken as the blanket of dark mist fell unpon the felid, Jinjos ran in no man's land with their little falcon 2's, Air-wings flu over the Sky nova bombing the land, People Using assault rifle from the trenchs firing into nothing, This is War, The Console War.

The Year is 2001, And my Name is Sibs, Fighting for nintendo. We can't just let playstation win without a fight! I have a my CMP 150 on my upper right leg, and my assault Rifle embraced in my hands. Everyday i live through the noise of the war, The bright light of the flames made by the bombing. Sargent Mario Leads Nintendo into Victory, While DK is our Company leader and Jonna Dark is the Battle Leader. I'm in a group of about 23 people called "Company 45" and were're on a mission later to attack Playstation's CPU, The Heart of Playstation. Nintendo and sega have tried many times to Destory it. And now they are even harder with The PS2 Tanks. The Soldiers i know who tried to attack the Playstation's CPU has never come back alive. more jinjos brust out runing to attack into their death, and Pokemon running out to use their attacks. I see this everyday, and everynight.

I Got up, It was time for the mission...Cooky stood up behind me then following him a few other men. Company 45 was ready for something that could change The war. The Big N64 Tanks Followed behind me while the C-Artillery speeded in front of them. I Walked along carring my heavy backpack with the lucky strike in my pocket. Captain DK always had a bananna in his hand to point with and the other hand to hold the RPC-120. He was a good Leader. But He can't seen to get to sleep sometimes as his last company was totally Killed in the attack to stop the PS2 tanks from being made..But...No one speaks of it. The PS2 is the lastest of playstation Tanks, Its mainly the good Speed which the hardest part of the Tanks. But Nintendo is devoloping a new Tank...Code named "Gamecube" They say it'll end the war before summer 2002, As we walked into The Dark Harzion the Mission to destory the Playstation CPU was ahead of me, And I couldn't image what was ahead of me.
Wed 12/12/01 at 11:16
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
I'm gunno to make a post with all of the parts in one...and hope i'll GAD :D
Tue 11/12/01 at 19:28
I hate History GCSE homework but i'm doing Hitler and it's interesting (sort of). And good story. My favorite gun in James Bond is the RCP-90 and the Lazer
Tue 11/12/01 at 19:28
Regular
Have u done your GCSE mocks yet>
Tue 11/12/01 at 19:26
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Nice Story Ev][L~Dark! :-)

But now I have to finish off GCSE History coursework :-(
Mon 10/12/01 at 20:23
Regular
Nice
Mon 10/12/01 at 11:23
Regular
Part 8

I put my hands behind my back as the gunpoint at me, if I didn't then maybe a bullet could come out of that gun leading to my death.
"Disarm yourself" The other playstation trooper, said.
I got my CMP150 from my gun holder strapped to my leg and put it down on the floor and put my hand on my head. I nodded to Afrojoe and ukgamer2002 to do the same. I slowly walked to the hatch always looking at that gun hoping nothing will come out of it. I opened it slowly popping my head out to see the whole pod guarded by troopers.
"You made a big mistake..." Said Crash.
I stepped out followed by Afrojoe and Ukgamer2002, Looking at the pod now, It's been hit by loads of bullets; I looked in shock how much these pods could take in. Crash took a small gun. Pointing it to my head.
"Heh, You came so far...but unluckily it ended in a such a dreadful way..." Said Crash grinning.
I think this is the end. Standing right next to the CPU. Sweat ran down my face as crash loaded the gun.
BOOM!!
A Massive Tank comes through the hole, which the rockets hit. It Shoots a Cannon ball and hits MHz card hits it down in 1 hit.
"It could not be..." Crash Said.
"YES!" I shouted! I looked back at Crash with his fury face now white like Hess seen a ghost. And the gun still pointing at me,
"Its Loaded..." Crash said He smiled and shot a bullet over my shoulder.
"Come Troops take that Gamecube tank out!" Shouted Crash. I look at the Gamecube Destroying everything it comes to term with. It moves even faster than a PS2 and Its Power was huge. I look back behind me to see that crash not wanted to miss me. But I hit my trooper ukgamer2002 in the arm. Afrojoe was telling him to hold it and apply pressure.
"Let's get out of here, Were saved" I said. Afrojoe holding two guns and with ukgamer2002 holding his arm to stop the bleeding we slowing walked to the hole which everyone had now looked away from because something even bigger was in the way, a few Gamecube tanks were storming in. Afrojoe started shooting at the troopers with the two guns on both hands. A pack of jingos started to run in, one of them came up to me gave me a quick look and waved to a captain. A GBA-Buggy came over and picked us up. I hopped on along with Afrojoe and ukgamer2002. I looked back at the Playstation HQ to see that the HQ had been completely taken over. Both of the Towers have fallen and The CPU started to blow up. Jinjos running in with them funny falcon 2's...
A Jinjo came running to stop the truck.
"Wait!" He shouted, in the cute voice waving his arms. He was the same jinjo that saw me just back then.
He hopped on and gave me a CMP150. It was mine, With my name marked on it saying 'Sibs Company 45'.
"How did you know?" I asked.
"There is no CMP on your leg." he replied. I looked at my leg with the empty case.
"Thanks" I answered back. The little Jinjo hopped off and started to run back to the CPU that was beaten to the floor. We drove down the road on the GBA-Buggy with the no man's land near clear now. It looked nothing like it 1st did. I wiped the sweat off my head, and looked at Afrojoe and Ukgamer2002
"Mission Complete" I said to myself. And gave a small Smile.

THE END.

Written by Ev][L~Dark
Mon 10/12/01 at 11:22
Regular
Part 7

We all were on a catwalk above the action of the CPU, The Playstation CPU. We are here at place where not many Nintendo troops have ever been. I bet everyone around me think the same. Ok. I thought, Let's get serious. There is a CPU up ahead and a block of playstation troops. I go up one of my troops, and Whisper
"Right, You take the ones on the left,"
I walk to next trooper,
"Take the ones of the middle" I whispered
And the next trooper,
"And you take the ones on the right, Hit them when we pass the them boxes over there, its there I'll give a you guys a hand signal. If it gets too messing, Get out of here, Ok with that?" When They recall to the hits throw an N-Bomb, It'll hopefully take them out with the dizziness of it. And just do your best." I said
"Yes Sir," They all said. It then it hit me, heh, Yes Sir. That's never been said to me...
"Afrojoe come with me" I whispered again.
"Ok," Afrojoe replied.
"What happened to the 'Sir'?" I asked.
"I dunno..." Afrojoe answered.
"Just follow me, also Take that person with you," I said. Afrojoe told the trooper to follow me, as I grabbed to the top of the ladder and started to walk down it. Afrojoe and the person behind followed him. I sneaked behind a box, passing the block of troops, They were talking about something, I didn't know what but it sounded liked an attack on a Nintendo Gamecube development camp. I kept crawling along passing the troops; I stuck my hand up, The bullets started to ripp at the troops beside us. They fell to the floor and more and more started to come, They Shouted "Fire in the Hole!!" The N-Bomb Sent a Dark core in the room, The Shouts from men in it were sorrow and loud. After the dark light went everything was normal again apart from the dead people holding their heads in the deepest and last headache they'll ever have. We ran past the lifeless bodies, sticking my thumbs up to the people on the catwalk. A good surprise attack. Leaning over at the edge of the box seeing ships going as fast as speed of light. Wipeout. They were SEGA tech when Playstation stole the plans and so here they are finished development of Wipeout 4 tech. It was made when The PS2 was hearing of. Everytime they pasted me, a great mini gale hit me. Heh...know what I thought...To get into one of them Wipeout pods...heh...It sounded fun...One of the Pods slowed down near us. A person started to get out. I added the slince to my Gun. I took aim and shot. Perfect hit.
"Ok, Quick Crouch down and follow me quickly." I said.
"Ok," Afrojoe replied.
I ran to the pod in speed, I Got to it and pushed the man out and quickly got in, following by Afrpjoe and the other person.
"Close the hatch...er..Whats your name" I asked to the person who I didn't know.
"Ukgamer2002 Sir." He said. He closed the hatch while he said that answer.
"Ok, Good, You take control of the Weapons, When I Say shoot shoot, with anything this wipeout pod has got." I asked
"Yes Sir, and'll I do it good" He replied
"Good, lets get this thing started!" I laughed, The pod started up with a small jolt and it speeded up in 100 miles per second in matter of seconds.
"Whhhoooaaa! this is fast!" I shouted. Speeded up a bit to see a ramp, ok here it goes. We went up the ramp in a strong jolt like hitting the bottom the pod and lifting upwards, We lifted off the ramp into mid air. Down below were people shooting at the pod as it was to fast for the guns; we landed on the ground still at a great speed. A Wall was ahead; we were going to crash into it.
"Shoot Rockets!" I shouted. Ukgamer2002 quickly flipped open the little cover over the bottom and pressed it. A set of rockets were sent into the wall, Boom! Big Chunks of Rock flu from the wall, what which was there and smoke filled the hole. I quickly turned away to head at the CPU, a Block troops with Crash Standing their. Crash waved his hand and a wall of bullets shot at us. The bullets shattered the window down. I kept riding into the troops as me; ukgamer2002 and Afrojoe all ducked. The bullets hit the back of the pod ripping holes into it. The Block of troopers broke in 2 halves going either away, diving out of the way. I looked back up passing the entire block.
"Yes" I shouted the pod started to slow down...huh? What's wrong? It was started to run out of power. "Oh no... Please no..." I said. The Pod stopped and before I could do anything playstation troopers was at the broken window pointing at us with their guns.
"Put your hands up... and get out of the pod" one of them said...
Sat 08/12/01 at 17:36
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Ev][L~Dark, your DC still not fixed then :(
Fri 07/12/01 at 18:25
I haven't had any problems either being a newbie so far.

Love the story, hope to see some more soon mate :)
Fri 07/12/01 at 18:22
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
I nevver had a problem being a newbie!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.