GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YH QotD."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/11/01 at 12:05
Regular
Ok, I got the idea for this one form Goaty's thread about a new laydee starting at his work.

It's quite a simple one:

Why is it universally accepted (by blokes) what a nice bottom on a girl looks like, yet when it comes to the face, everyone has a different opinion?

For example, you're in the pub with your mates, and you see a girl with a nice a**e. You point it out to your mates, and they all agree.

However, if you see a girl a with a pretty face, and you point her out, some of your mates will agree, and some may be like "Well, not quite my type" or whatever.

Why is this?
Tue 27/11/01 at 21:21
Regular
well i hope the girls you like have bodies otherwise that would be weird
Tue 27/11/01 at 19:42
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
I like girls. I especially like girls with nice faces AND bodies.
Tue 27/11/01 at 19:34
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Gangsta Hamsta wrote:
> Its like here in my computer science department at uni. Loadsa girls with nice
> bodies but you'll be damned if you find one with a face which doesn't look like
> a smacked-***e

You have girls with nice bodies in your computer science department??

We don't.

We're not even sure some of then are girls.
Tue 27/11/01 at 12:26
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Ok..... how the F! did i manage to put that in 2 forums at once?
Tue 27/11/01 at 12:26
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Goatboy wrote:
You should be able to bounce a coin off it,
> that is nice.

lol... thats funny
Tue 27/11/01 at 12:25
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Its like here in my computer science department at uni. Loadsa girls with nice bodies but you'll be damned if you find one with a face which doesn't look like a smacked-***e
Tue 27/11/01 at 12:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Exactly.
Nobody wants to see a couple of badly parked Volkswagen nestled under there, so every man can say "Yep, she got a nice beehind" and we all agree.

Whereas "pretty" means so many different things.
I think Julia Roberts is a complete trog. Too many teeth in that big wide mouth, yet others think she's hot.

Whereas I recognise Sherylin Fenn as all that is good and holy, yet many will not recognise the name. (Go on, go search now for pics of her)

Yowsers
Tue 27/11/01 at 12:12
Regular
Like a couple of grapes wrapped in a piece of cloth.

But slightly larger, obviously...

Mmmmmmm.
Tue 27/11/01 at 12:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Because facial features can be varied in attraction, whilst everyone accepts what a nice butt is.

Not huge, not droopy like you're smuggling carpet under your skirt.
Just, well...nice.
You should be able to bounce a coin off it, that is nice.
Tue 27/11/01 at 12:10
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Everyone has different tastes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.