GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LMA 2003"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'LMA Manager 2003'.
Wed 09/04/03 at 21:57
Regular
Just wanted to ask has anyone actually had any really decent players come out of their youth team. Most of my youth players have been really really rubbish, i.e. about one third or less on overall rating bar.
Fri 11/04/03 at 19:39
Regular
I brought one in my first season to fill in for a gap in the team due to injuries. I left him on the reserves for a few years, and with training he became quite good, and I sold him for 4 million after he scored 4 goals in 2 games. I didn't play him after that mind, as both games we lost :-)
Thu 10/04/03 at 19:12
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I like the changes made in the transfer market since the 2002 game. It's much less messy now. I forgot that you'd rented! The 3-D match seems a lot smoother too and the little running text on the box at the end of each day is handy to see who is moving where.
Thu 10/04/03 at 19:05
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i was dissappointed to see that there were no changes from the old game. i thought some needed little tweeks could have taken place. i just get addicted to building new stadia though. theyre so grand and they look great if you make them elaborate and use the best styles and make them huge of course.
Thu 10/04/03 at 19:01
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i did say i rented it so it was only helpful while i had the game. at right back... i played with my team... arsenal, and i usually sign loads of defenders, but i just had Lau--ren at the time. (it just amuses me to pronounce his name like that)
Thu 10/04/03 at 18:50
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
You lucky sod! I can only dream of my youth team producing someone like that! I noticed today that its nigh on impossible to find a right back with a really decent rating. Who do you have in that position?
Thu 10/04/03 at 08:21
Regular
"The Red Shift"
that player i had though was brilliant, he scored like 20 long range shots and although he was short he scored about 4 goals heading in the box from corners.
Thu 10/04/03 at 01:11
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Got frustrated doing that and getting little in return so most of the time I sell 'em for a nice tidy profit! I'm still waiting for that superstar-in-the-making player...
Wed 09/04/03 at 22:06
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i rented the game and played it religiously for a couple of season, got 3 youth players two were rubbish but i got 1 amazing attacking midfielder. the youth players probably do improve with playing and good training. put them on as intense a training as you can i guess.
Wed 09/04/03 at 21:57
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Just wanted to ask has anyone actually had any really decent players come out of their youth team. Most of my youth players have been really really rubbish, i.e. about one third or less on overall rating bar.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.