GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A quick question about TOCA Race Driver"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Toca Race Driver'.
Thu 10/04/03 at 10:28
Regular
I was just wondering about the in-game music...or lack of it.
I know on the back of the box it has the various artists who've contributed to the game's soundtrack, but apart from the 'Sweet Home Alabama' at the start, I'm yet to hear any of the other tunes either in-game, in replays or in menu screens.

So, is my version faulty and doesn't play the music like its supposed to, or is the music heard in the game story sections later on??
Sat 12/04/03 at 17:16
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I just got the game today, haven't had a chance to play it yet but it doesn't say anything about custom soundtracks on the back of the box. So I am assuming it doesn't allow you to do so.
Fri 11/04/03 at 14:14
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
Do you know if you can play your own music tracks from the xbox hard drive in the game?
Fri 11/04/03 at 11:53
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I haven't played it loads, but it seems like a pretty good solid racer. Plenty of realism, plenty of cars, some nicely rendered tracks, a cheesy story etc.
Thu 10/04/03 at 15:50
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
Sorry but this sin't an answer to your question as I have yet to buy the game. It's more of a question for you :). I played the demo and am very imperssed by it's realism, it seems like a good buy! I think i will definately pick it up on friday or saturday, what do you think? Is it good, so far?

Cheers for any feedback :]
Thu 10/04/03 at 10:28
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I was just wondering about the in-game music...or lack of it.
I know on the back of the box it has the various artists who've contributed to the game's soundtrack, but apart from the 'Sweet Home Alabama' at the start, I'm yet to hear any of the other tunes either in-game, in replays or in menu screens.

So, is my version faulty and doesn't play the music like its supposed to, or is the music heard in the game story sections later on??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.