GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What games you been playing ? Are they any good ? What was it ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/04/03 at 18:13
Regular
Just post the games you have been playing during the last couple of weeks and say what it is and if it is good or not.

I will start.
I was playing House of the Dead 3 last night and it was great.
Thu 10/04/03 at 18:13
Regular
"Kung Fu Chaos King!"
Just post the games you have been playing during the last couple of weeks and say what it is and if it is good or not.

I will start.
I was playing House of the Dead 3 last night and it was great.
Thu 10/04/03 at 18:21
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Ooooooh, another game chain...
Thu 10/04/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Last night I played Crazy Taxi on an arcade machine and it was good.Then I played Vice City for my PS2, kinda boring because I've done every mission,I have £12,890,670 and I have completed 98% of the game but I still killed some people and got some money. Later I played Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, it was very good.Then I played Jak and Daxter, surprisingly good, and it was great.
Thu 10/04/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Kung Fu Chaos King!"
Cool
Thu 10/04/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I was playing Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers on Gamecube up until last week and I think that is a great game (read my review of it) and I have been playing Star Wars Bounty Hunter for the past few days which is utter pants (read my review of that too). All in all I liked my gamecube up until about a week ago.
Thu 10/04/03 at 18:57
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Lots of GBA SP - Zelda, Pokemon Sapphire and I've re-discovered the brilliance of Advance Wars. Had Zelda WW for about ten days now and it's barely getting a look in. Scared to order CM4...
Thu 10/04/03 at 18:59
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
yah dis mite win a gayme IF GAD WAS STILL AWARDED FOR POSTS.
Thu 10/04/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I've been playing Jurassic Park:Operation Genesis (brilliant), Kingdom Hearts(best game I've played in a long long time) and LMA 2003 (can't put this series down) in the last week or two. All great games that I'll be playing for a good while yet before I tire of them.
Thu 10/04/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Party Hard"
I've been playing the old PC classic Fallout 2 for some time now. It's absolutely fantastic, and it only costs a fiver. What other game lets you get married and then pimp your wife? :)

Others include Metroid Prime (which was a GAD i got through the post this morning) and Neverwinter Nights. Both brilliant titles.
Thu 10/04/03 at 20:52
Ive been playing gauntlet dark legacy on xbox, it is quite good, i thought it was going to be crap but it is actually quite good...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.