GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Samuel L Jackson's been working"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/04/03 at 21:07
Regular
Have any of you seen the latest reviews posted? There are about 7 reviews all the exact same style by the same JAT Samuel L Jackson all done at almost he exact same time. There is one on top of the other on top of the other etc etc. Is it just me or is that just wierd?:S My fingers would be on fire if I had to type that fast.
Sat 12/04/03 at 13:56
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Pikmin God has also been busy.

*goes off to google*

Tut-tut Pikmin God.
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:53
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I'm not "people" though I'm Cubist and I'm only lazy when it comes to Maths :D
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:50
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I don't think I've worked a day yet where there have been no reviews that weren't copied. Even over christmas they turned up. People are just lazy.
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:47
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Really lol? Honestly that's shockingly bad. Why do they think they need to cheat to win anyway. I've won twice without cheating once. It aint that hard if you just try.
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:22
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Cubist wrote:
> True but then that would be cheating and no one's that stupid as it
> even says that all entries are checked against search engines etc.

Plenty of people are that stupid. About 4-5 people a week are that stupid, if not more.
Fri 11/04/03 at 11:14
"...Unicef pennies.."
http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/reviews/
info.php?code=WV9005

AND...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/
stores/detail/-/videogames/B00005NZUZ/
reviews/202-7058279-1056604

He copied.

"And that's the end of that chapter."

*flicks scarf*
Fri 11/04/03 at 09:00
Regular
"The Red Shift"
now youve said it its a good way to get noticed... kind of like a trademark. well youve obviously scouted the posts well. :D

from now on my word of the week is looting. it just makes me laugh.

:D
Fri 11/04/03 at 00:06
Regular
Clazon wrote:
scouting

Is that like your word of the week or somthin?! :D
Thu 10/04/03 at 22:06
Regular
"The Red Shift"
its probably stupid but samus aran just got 7 games. hint hint, maybe
Thu 10/04/03 at 22:05
Regular
"The Red Shift"
like i said... scouting. and im the one that has unbelieveable powers for foresic science. im good at things like that. (and i watch csi as well)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.