GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What 3 games should i get with my GBA SP??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/04/03 at 21:30
Regular
Can anyone give me some suggestions about what games i should get with my gba SP?

Take in to account that i'll use it mainly for journies to and from work, and long trips. Also i have a few friends who have GBAs, so multiplayer is a possibility.

I was thinking about Metroid Fusion, Super Monkey Ball jr. and mario super curcuit....

Anyone got any suggestions or input for me?

Cheers in 'advance' lol
Thu 10/04/03 at 21:30
Regular
Can anyone give me some suggestions about what games i should get with my gba SP?

Take in to account that i'll use it mainly for journies to and from work, and long trips. Also i have a few friends who have GBAs, so multiplayer is a possibility.

I was thinking about Metroid Fusion, Super Monkey Ball jr. and mario super curcuit....

Anyone got any suggestions or input for me?

Cheers in 'advance' lol
Thu 10/04/03 at 21:31
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Advance Wars, Golden Sun.

And another.
Thu 10/04/03 at 21:34
Regular
Yeah, i was also thinking about advance wars... but im more into quick, sharp games. Its turned based isnt it?

My mate has it and says it was excellent, also IGN gave it 9.9/10, so its a possibility.

And whats golden sun like, is it not like Advance Wars??

Ta
Thu 10/04/03 at 21:39
Regular
This is what you do:

You choose from

Golden Sun
Link To The Past
Metroid Fusion
Advance Wars

That's all you need to know.
Thu 10/04/03 at 21:43
Regular
Ok, well those are pretty much what they advise people to buy at IGN, i'm going to look a little in to the titles you mentioned, and then see if it pays off.

Cheers for the help.
Fri 11/04/03 at 01:12
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Advance Wars is just about the best game ever ever ever. In terms of handheld titles, I'd even put it ahead of Tetris. MUST BUY.

Other games; Zelda and/or Golden Sun for RPG-lite, Mario 2 an/or either Sonic for platformers, Kuru Kuru is a great and often forgotten title that can be found cheap 2nd hand... ermmm... and others.
Fri 11/04/03 at 12:58
Regular
if u get metriod fusion or zeldas link to the past i would be interested in the VIP pins

email [email protected]
Fri 11/04/03 at 14:34
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
You cant go wrong with sonic advance 2, unless you hate sonic - pure platform delight with tonnes to unlock!
Fri 11/04/03 at 14:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It's my birthday a week on Monday, and I will be getting an SP with Sonic Advance 2 and a Link To The Past.
Fri 11/04/03 at 14:40
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> It's my birthday a week on Monday, and I will be getting an SP with
> Sonic Advance 2 and a Link To The Past.

will you use ur link to the past VIP if not email me [email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.